Profile for MissCakeMaker > Reviews

MissCakeMaker (England)

Parker Vector Batman Fountain Pen - Blister Carded
Parker Vector Batman Fountain Pen - Blister Carded

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Cheap Present!, 8 July 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
WOW look at the price!!! Remember this is a fountain pen!

I got this for my sons birthday. He loves it, but now wants a batmobile next year!!

However, it is not the kind of pen I would use out in a posh venue!

Yoga-Mad Warrior Mat 4mm
Yoga-Mad Warrior Mat 4mm
Price: £10.99 - £54.59

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but a bit pricey!, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Yoga-Mad Warrior Mat 4mm (Sports)
This isnt the cheapest mat out there (but certainly not the most pricey!!!)

When you are a bit sweaty (as I am after a LIGHT run) movements are slippery and I find hard to properly do anything!

Good Service though...and the item is nice and light (weight wize, lol)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job. What more could you want?, 11 April 2011
Ok, so this is an ink cartridge. Not the most exciting thing...but it does what its supposed to do and does not let you down. (Please note you should use a parker pen for the parker ink.)

However I wish you could use non-parker ink in parker pens...they are a lot cheaper.
(I am not taking this into account in my rating as it is not the products fault!)

It even has a special reserve of ink in the tip...has come in VERY handy when at work!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2013 12:16 PM GMT

11 SETS (44 PCS) SUGARCRAFT PLUNGER CUTTERS - HEART, STAR, VEINED BUTTERFLY, DAISY, ROSE, BLOSSOM, SUNFLOWER, FLOWER, CAKE TOOLS
Offered by Celina Wood Store (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 31 Mar. 2011
I saw this online and was amazed by the price. (v cheap!)When I received the item it was dirty...but I looked past it.

However when I opened it thats when everything started to go bad.
The tools felt cheap and some of the tools were damaged...hence making the tool useless at its required job. While doing the decorations for a cake one of the tools broke. (I was not surprised given the feel.) Meaning I had to pick out pieces of plastic from my cake.

I do not believe these will last long at all. As the saying goes: you get what you pay for!

I had to buy another set (sadly more expensive) but am soo much happier with it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2012 11:09 AM GMT

Casio FX 85MS  Calculator
Casio FX 85MS Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sturdy Calculator!, 31 Mar. 2011
I have owned this calculator for a silly amount of time. About a decade!!!

Guess what? It is still going! (I had to replace the battery during this time, but that was easy) It had the solar panel to keep me going in between.

I have dropped this calculator, drawn on it, thrown it and it still works perfectly. As the saying goes...they dont build them like they used to.

However, I have to admit it looks a bit dated now. If you are really fashion concious then this is probably not for you.

I love this calculator (im not a geek, honest, lol) I expect it will last another decade!!!