Profile for Yvonne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Last Letter from Your Lover
The Last Letter from Your Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 Jun. 2013
I just love Jojo Moyes books. She comes up with such good ideas - amazing. She has an extremely readable style, her characters are both believable and lovable and the plot is always engrossing. I won't give away any of it as I really hate it when people spoil the unraveling of all the interesting bits in a book by spilling the beans here, but it's well worth a read.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
This was the most profound, thought provoking book I have read for a long time. It was what I would call an easy read, engrossing and hard to put down. Without giving away any of the plot or details - as I find that spoils a book - the characters were easy to identify with and believable. If this was a first novel then there's going to be some great reading to come. It was one of those books that leaves you feeling - what can I read to follow that?
Highly recommend.

Daffodil WMS320R - Wireless Mouse - 5 Button Scrollwheel Mouse for Windows / MAC / Linux
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars no nuisance wires!, 1 May 2013
Great little mouse. I get irritated by the integral type so this is perfect. It has an on/off switch to preserve battery life and is small enough to carry easily with my laptop. Plug and play means no messing with installing. Very pleased with this item. Would definitely recommend.

Samsung 350E7C 17.3-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Core i3 3110M 2.4GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever laptop, 1 May 2013
I bought this laptop when my old one seemed past its sell by date. Windows 8 is so much better, love all the apps. Its like having a cross between tablet and laptop. Its much lighter than my small Toshiba' so easier to carry about, and the apps mean I can have so much more - news, video player, memo notes, all my photos, emails, just a click away. Great price too from Amazon. Very pleased with this purchase.

Thomas and Friends Take-n-Play Dash
Thomas and Friends Take-n-Play Dash

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar. 2013
My grandson, who is three collects these die cast metal engines and was anxious to see this one. He loves it . Good service from seller. too.

12" WHITE Letterbox with WHITE surround for upvc doors - Panel
12" WHITE Letterbox with WHITE surround for upvc doors - Panel
Offered by Home Secure

5.0 out of 5 stars My new letter box, 28 Mar. 2013
This arrived much faster than expected which was important for security as much as its use (mine on the front door broke) It was a perfect fit . very pleased with it, as far as I can tel, not being a letter box expert it seems to be good quality. Would recommend.

19 inch Pink nylon Laptop Bag with Strap
19 inch Pink nylon Laptop Bag with Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag, 28 Mar. 2013
I am mad about pink. I needed a strong safe bag for my extra wide screen laptop as it will have to travel often. This bag is perfect. just the right size for the laptop plus all the accessories that I carry, adapter, pen drives , paperwork, external mouse etc. It arrived in good time before my first journey and is lightweight but well padded. Ver pleased with this as many of the others I looked at were just not quite wide enough.

Cook It Together!
Cook It Together!
by Annabel Karmel

5.0 out of 5 stars cooking together, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cook It Together! (Hardcover)
Some great ideas in this book that appeal to children. I am hoping to improve my grandsons diet by getting him to cook and bake with me. Great illustrations and tasty simple recipes. A good buy.

A Dog of Flanders
A Dog of Flanders

4.0 out of 5 stars an old tale, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: A Dog of Flanders (Kindle Edition)
I was looking for books with a French theme and thought I would try this. It was not a particularly easy read as it has been translated from archaic french but I found myself drawn in and continued to read. A sad tale but I enjoyed it.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen - Pink
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case., 21 Feb. 2013
This is great, so much better than the "flappy" magnetic cover that came with the ipad. That one dropped off regularly. This is great; it looks good and it provides good protection. Very good quality and a good colour to spot in my bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3