Profile for Lisa Dixon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Under the Pink
Under the Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Under the Pink (MP3 Download)
Marvellous- even better the second time around! 25 years or so on,and it's still current! Simply enchanting and moreish- highly recommended.

Barcelona (Friends Until The End)
Barcelona (Friends Until The End)

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I was expecting!, 7 Jan. 2014
Not what I was expectin,but quite catchy,which is a suprise considering I could never get away with the whole Manchester scene years ago!

Horrible Histories - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Horrible Histories - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mathew Baynton

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational but fun, 29 Dec. 2013
Excellent. I bought this for my 7 year old god-daughter,who is finding lessons at school hard and bothersome. Spending most of her free time playing at a console,or watching a screen,I got these for her for Christmas,and because they are fun and engaging,at least history is proving to be slightly easier for her

Little Too Late
Little Too Late

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy listening, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Little Too Late (MP3 Download)
As a recommended track,its refreshing. Nice easy track to listen to,although I don't think I would have purchased it myself.

The Lost Room [DVD][2006]
The Lost Room [DVD][2006]
Dvd ~ Julianna Margulies

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit like X-files meets Heros, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Lost Room [DVD][2006] (DVD)
If you like the Heros/X - files genre,then you'll like this. Just a shame like quite a few of the American series,it got cut after the first one,and could of developed.

Dancing On My Own (Radio Version)
Dancing On My Own (Radio Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem!, 18 Aug. 2013
As soon as I heard this,I knew it was unmistakably Robyn,and just had to buy it. One of those you just find yourself singing,even if you don't know the words!

Bad Things
Bad Things

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUEly BLOODy marvellous!, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bad Things (MP3 Download)
I love the series,and love the song! Not much more to say,except buy,buy,buy it! As my dad would say, "A canny chant,that!"

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed
by E L James

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm?, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fifty Shades Freed (Paperback)
I bought this before all the hype as a "blind" holiday read. 1 year on,and I still haven't read any of them - I didn't need to - spoiler alerts everywhere! I'll get round to it one day.

I Am Number Four [DVD]
I Am Number Four [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Pettyfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: I Am Number Four [DVD] (DVD)
I loved "Heros" when it was on,and like that sort of thing,and this is one of my go to dvd's when I just fancy "watching a good film"

Silver Lining (Album Version)
Silver Lining (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 Aug. 2013
This song was recommended for me by amazon based on my recent purchases,and boy did they get it right. A sort of country Eliza Dolittle,if you can imagine it; if you can't - buy it - then you'll know what I mean,and you won't regret it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5