Profile for Therese > Reviews

Trixie Wild Boar Original Animal Sound, 25 cm, Latex
Trixie Wild Boar Original Animal Sound, 25 cm, Latex
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 10 July 2011
Didn't buy from here but from a store close to home but felt a need to review it since there were none available on this page.
Gave this toy to my dog a Suomenlapinkoira for Christmas. She's a very lively dog and just loved this toy very much. It took her about 6 months to break it so I say that it is of extremely good quality.
It's well stuffed but not too much so it's easy to bend and bite into and sturdy enough to play "tug-wars".
The 'squeaker' is a tube so it does not come out of the toy as easily as other 'squeakers', after it broke you could easily remove it from the inside of the pig.
Very pleased with the sound it makes as it is not the regular squeak but a more nature realistic sound that a pig would make, as I am not all too fond of toys that sound too much.
Even though it's broken my dog still plays with it a lot so I say that it's worth the money.
(sorry for possible mistakes, English is not my first language)

Lipstick
Lipstick
Offered by OOdals
Price: 6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 3 July 2011
This review is from: Lipstick (Audio CD)
Bought the CD for my little sisters as they both fell in love with the song watching the ESC final.
Though I ended up keeping it for myself and just lending it to my sisters when they want a listen, which is every now and then, pretty much every day.

Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead (3 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2004]
Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead (3 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Feb 2011
Shaun of the Dead is one of the best Zombie movies I've seen, if possibly even the best.
It's got a good amount of comedy, the occasional seriousness and well, romance.
It's the first movie I saw with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and it really left me wanting to see more.

Hot Fuzz, I don't really know what to think of it, it's a great movie but I'm not entirely sure what to think of it.
For a cop movie it's really good, not like the usual ones where they only go around and shoot to kill.
I like how Nick's character seems to have his head a bit too much in the blue sometimes.