Profile for KT > Reviews

Buggy
Buggy
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully non PC, 4 Jun. 2015
I'm completely hooked on this sitcom. Series 2 was as funny as the first series. It frequently makes me laugh out loud, and on a couple of occasions I have been completely convulsed. Not a single duff episode so far. I can't wait to watch series 3.

Roman Cookery: Ancient Recipes for Modern Kitchens
Roman Cookery: Ancient Recipes for Modern Kitchens
by Mark Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 April 2011
I love this book. The recipes are really different and it is packed full of interesting insights into the Roman way of life and eating. We had a brilliant toga party and Roman feast using some of the ideas and I often use recipes from this book in our day to day meals. Get it!

6 part Wood Room Divider Shoji Screen in light
6 part Wood Room Divider Shoji Screen in light

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely and does the job, 24 April 2011
This is a beautiful screen which gives you privacy without blocking out the light. It really enhances the room. Functionally, it is heavy enough to stay put but not too onerous to move around, considering its size. Natually it does need to be folded slightly in order to balance, but it does not impinge too much on the space.

Beginner's Guide to Tarot
Beginner's Guide to Tarot
by Juliet Sharman-Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars Good basic tarot guide for beginners, 10 April 2010
I have been very happy with both the cards and the book as a basic guide to tarot. This was my first pack and has been ideal for the purpose. The pictures are very clear and the descriptions take you through each of the minor arcana suits in a logical way that helps you to memorise the meanings. I would like more development of the art of combining the cards meanings, though, and the range of spreads is quite limited. So, great as a first step into the world of tarot, but it might be a bit disappointing for someone who already had some knowledge of the cards and experience of reading.

Painting from the Source: Freeing Yourself Through Painting
Painting from the Source: Freeing Yourself Through Painting
by Aviva Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 2 Dec. 2009
I borrowed this book from the library and liked it so much that I bought a copy for reference. I can't wait to have a go at painting from the source. There are lots of practical tips to overcoming any blocks and difficulties, all written in a common sense way. The book gives you full instructions on materials and everything else you need to know to paint your way to happiness!