ARRAY(0xaef50d68)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fly London Women's Mraf Rug Boots P142935007 Dark Brown 4 UK, 37 EU
Fly London Women's Mraf Rug Boots P142935007 Dark Brown 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy heeled boot, 1 Feb 2014
I bought these boots in brown and bring aware of Fly's generous fitting, got a 4 instead of a 5, these fit perfectly. The leather is sturdy and the leg part stays up despite not being snug against the body, though there is an adjustable buckle if you wanted them more slouchy. They are warm with an attractive lining and so far seem pretty waterproof. They look great with skinny jeans / tights/ leggings. I have a green suede pair of these too, waiting for the black leather ones to come down in price!

Fly London Women's Mraf Suede Boots P142935002 Forrest 4 UK, 37 EU
Fly London Women's Mraf Suede Boots P142935002 Forrest 4 UK, 37 EU
Offered by Brandpoolshop

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous colour, gorgeous boots, 6 Jan 2014
Im more than happy with these boots. As usual with Fly shoes I ordered a size smaller than I would normally take. The suede is lovely quality and a beautiful dark green colour and they seem so far very comfortable. They look good with skinny jeans and leggings and tights, and though they are quite relaxed arounc the ankles and calves they hold up well. Hoping the black leather version will come down in price too.

The Great Hedge of India
The Great Hedge of India
by Roy Moxham

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating, 21 Dec 2013
Read this a few years ago, very atmospheric and filled with (interesting and unsettling) history and wanderlust. Bought it as a gift recently and was a hit. A travel/history gem.

Regatta Ladies Luna Luv Jacket
Regatta Ladies Luna Luv Jacket

4.0 out of 5 stars decent waterproof coat, 21 Dec 2013
I was looking for a warm waterproof- that doesnt look like a waterproof, and this pretty much does the job. Chose it in black size ten. Its cosy and so far very waterproof, with nice details like purple elastic chord, concealed pocket and cream fur lining. It reaches almost to my knees and is slightly fitted. The only issues i have are minor ones, would have liked a belt for the option to cinch in at the waist, and its a bit noisy when you move (being waterproof fabric) but i can handle that. Good price, prompt delivery, Thankyou.

Badgerlands: The Twilight World of Britain's Most Enigmatic Animal
Badgerlands: The Twilight World of Britain's Most Enigmatic Animal
by Patrick Barkham

5.0 out of 5 stars well recieved gift, 21 Dec 2013
I bought this i confess purely based on its attractive cover and interesting title. It was a gift and I havnt read it yet myself, but both my Mum and her husband said it was lovely, well written and fascinating. (They are both outdoorsey, wildlifey and artistic) A good choice i think.

RU-21 Alcohol Metabolism Supplement - 20 Tablets
RU-21 Alcohol Metabolism Supplement - 20 Tablets
Offered by Virility Health Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars helps to some extent, 21 Dec 2013
Ive read about this product for a while, and since my tolerance to booze seems to be very eratic thought that coming up to Christmas i should give it a go. So I used this 3 times so far. Twice i think it helped me feel okay after a medium boozey night (for me anyway), and get up for work after too little sleep. The third time i know i drank far too much and also i took the pills only after a drink or two rather than before and after as you are supposed too. The two times i think it worked, i slept slightly less well than normal and woke up aware of a slightly empty sensation, however this is far preferable to the nusea, vomiting, achey eyes, tiredness and general horribleness i can be afflicted with. I shall continue to use this product when i know Im likely to have more than 1 drink when Im not eating alongside the booze. NOTE this does not make you less drunk! Just lessons the effects the following day! And you cant go mental and expect to feel okay!

SOLEUS GPS UNISEX RUNNING WATCH YELLOW - SPEED DISTANCE PACE AND CALORIES
SOLEUS GPS UNISEX RUNNING WATCH YELLOW - SPEED DISTANCE PACE AND CALORIES
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

1.0 out of 5 stars eratic gps, 21 Dec 2013
I thought this seemed a pretty good price in comparison to other gps watches, and i liked the colour too. It arrived looking nice and pretty good quality. Bit large for my skinny wrists but that wasnt really an issue. I tried it 4 or 5 times out running in several weather conditions and i have to say it didnt work to a reasonable standard on any occasion. I thought perhaps i was opperating it incorrectly but I checked ...and I wasnt. Dissapointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2014 9:29 PM GMT

UUstar® Deep V T-Shirt And Seamless Women's Sports Runing Yoga Bra with NO Underwire Push Up Moulded Padded 3/4 Cups Y (M (28B 30B 30C 32B 32C 34B), Blue)
Offered by G For U—Ship from HK

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing is an issue (for me at least), 21 Dec 2013
I bought this wanting a nicely shaped non wired padded bra. It arrived quite promptly considering it came from China. Im a 34B normally in bra size, so ordered a medium as this was what the sizing suggested. The colour contrast was nice and the quality seemed quite good for the relatively cheap price. However i was dissapointed to find I just didnt fill the thing despite the padding. I should have had the next size down in retrospect. I contacted Runonline and they promptly responded suggesting that the shipping cost to return it to China might not make it worthwhile a return, and offered me a £5 voucher and to pass on the bra to a (larger) friend which i thought was quite a nice gesture.

Ecozone Biobulb MAX, Extra Bright, Energy-Saving Daylight bulb, Bayonet Cap B22 30W equivalent to 150W, 2000 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White 6500k, Uses 80% Less Energy. Ideal for suffers of S.A.D

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 21 Dec 2013
We bought this after too long with poor main lighting in our bedroom, and a sneaking suspicion of SAD in my partner. This has made a huge difference in brightness: i can read and sew and see inside drawers now by this light which is a novelty. The bulb without a shade is a bit overbright, but with just a papershade its fine. It has a blue kind of cast but you get used to that quite quickly. So far it has lasted, i was worried by a few reviews saying they blew too soon.

Mountain Warehouse Womens Merino Base Layer Skiing Walking Ski Baselayer Thermal Pants Trousers Purple 10
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy underlayer, 21 Dec 2013
I bought these in a purple size ten. They arrived promptly, and am mostly pretty pleased with them. The colour is great, and seem very warm which is the main thing. The sizing for me is slightly off, I would have probably got a smaller size if I had known. The legs are a little long for me (Im around 5.6 but have shortish legs) and are a little baggy around the back of the knee. The quality seams really good, I can see them lasting a while. So overall, aside from being slightly less snug than I would like these are a good buy, and good discount with Mountain Warehouse.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5