Profile for julia22 > Reviews

Content by julia22

julia22

Page: 1 | 2
Pair of BLACK 90" Width x 54" Drop , Supersoft Thermal BLACKOUT Curtains INCLUDING PAIR OF MATCHING TIE BACKS, 'Winter Warm but Summer Cool' by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Look and feel good. Blackout is really good, 16 Oct 2014
Look and feel good. Blackout is really good. This is my second pair in a different size and colour. Would recommend you will not be disappointed.

DEAD GONE
DEAD GONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Luca Veste a fantastic new crime thriller author - a must read for fans of this genre!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: DEAD GONE (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic thriller. Lots of surprises and intriguing characters. I have put this author's next book (which is not out yet) on my kindle wish list. Please do the same if you love suspense, murder and twists.

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
At first it was fantastic I was able to catch up on all BBC programmes I did not have time to watch or would normally watch. Being able to download also let me keep an eye on what I wanted to watch.
Unfortunately lately I am not able to use it at all . Won't let me into downloads and if I click on any programme it tells me BBC app has ended. I have deleted app and readded, I have turned off my kindle and left it for a few hours and nothing!! Seriously not happy.

The Returned
The Returned

4.0 out of 5 stars This is not a zombie/horror book, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Returned (Kindle Edition)
This story is about a small village where people who have died and returned are sent. Hence The Returned. The main characters are a father and mother who's young son died 30 years ago and a government official Agent Bellamy. While some welcome The Returned, the government and other members of the public are understandably scared and want answers on why and how this is happening. This story is about death, grief and relationships. I had many questions during this story which are not answered or maybe that's the whole point. Worth a read.

100 of the Most Influential Gay Entertainers, Edition 2
100 of the Most Influential Gay Entertainers, Edition 2

4.0 out of 5 stars icons - the facts, 4 May 2014
Great interesting facts and life stories of gay icons. Totally into Rupauls Drag Race at present and some of the competitors are in here.

Blood Rush
Blood Rush

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Blood Rush (Kindle Edition)
If you like Martina Cole and Mandasue Heller you will love this book. Guns, drugs, murder and a great twist at the end. It's a book you don't want to put down. I will definitely be reading more Helen Black books soon.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story from a great author, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Took a while to get into the story but I then started to care about Nick and shared his frustrations and anger. Amy is a fantastic devious psych bitch who at times I liked. I am looking forward to seeing the film version of this book and will also be checking out other books by Gillian Flynn.

Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great access and easy to use, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Yahoo Mail (App)
Find this to be very easy to use and has a variety of options. Yahoo being a well known name confirms the fact it is reliable and customer services are always helpful.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Birthday Birds)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Birthday Birds)

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 25 Oct 2013
I didn't know what to get a friend as a last minute birthday present my daughter suggested a amazon gift card. It was easy to order and arrived the next day! My friend said it was a fantastic personal and thoughtful gift, everyone's happy.

Behind the Candelabra: My Life With Liberace
Behind the Candelabra: My Life With Liberace

4.0 out of 5 stars Too much of a good thing is wonderful, 15 Sep 2013
Very interesting and sad look at life with Liberace. Scott tells a fair account and also takes his share of blame for some of the bad times.
Addictive read but I would of liked there to have been some photos to support the text.
I would recommend this to book to anyone who likes to read about the rich and famous and who enjoy true accounts of people's lives the good,sad and bad.

Page: 1 | 2