Profile for MissDiamond > Reviews

E-3lue® Cobra High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
E-3lue® Cobra High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
Offered by UniFane

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Mouse, 3 May 2014
Good for everyday use and is durable. Got a nice feel to it too.
Fair length of wire, at least 1 meter/ 1 and half meters.
I love the blue light it emits (retro!), but be aware it does stay on when you power down your computer. Two easy solutions; either unplug the mouse or switch off computer from mains (which should save you money on your electricity bill too).
USB connection, which was great for me due to my computer set up.
All in all a good mouse! :)

eSecure USB 8MP 8 LED Web Cam Webcam with Microphone for Windows 7 Vista XP Laptops PCs Notebooks works with Skype, Facebook etc
Offered by Domu Marketplace

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 14 Nov. 2012
It is a very good little webcam. It clips on top of your laptop nicely, and the LED lights aren't too bright. The picture quality certainly is not HD, but it works, and if I remember rightly, it is good for the price it is sold at. So far, I have got no complaints.:)

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item!, 15 Oct. 2012
I put off writing a review for these for quite a while, so here goes one now!
They work, which is always a good start. When using for conversations, to my knowledge, the microphone works very well and, I am told, is quite sensitive.
If you're like me, and you love music, these work for that purpose too! The music is clear, but unfortunately sometimes the bass or drums sometimes 'upset' the headphones, and sometimes the bass or drums will go a bit fuzzy, but usually not for long.
It's USB connected, which is handy for me because currently the headphone jack on my laptop isn't working very well, so USB connected headphones helped resolve that problem. However, USB connected headphones also have their downfall, I've noticed that if you unplug them whilst still on the browser no sound will come out of the laptop speakers, I presume it's because the browser still thinks the headphones are plugged it. It's an easy issue to resolve, close and open the browser after taking them out.
Finally, I do think they're a great pair of headphones. They're great for listening to music and chatting to other people with. They're fine indeed.:)

XFashion Womens Denim Look One Size Jeggings - 15 Different Designs
XFashion Womens Denim Look One Size Jeggings - 15 Different Designs
Offered by Xpress Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Oct. 2012
They came quickly, and I fell in love with them. They look amazing and so far so good!
I can describe them as "fun" because, well, they are. At least, they made me smile when I got them and wore them.
The only downside is that they do cling to you, but that is not too much of an issue!
Overall? A very nice product indeed! :)