Profile for Daniel Faux > Reviews

Content by Daniel Faux

Daniel Faux "Someone" (Glos. United Kingdom)

by Fritjof Capra

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding your Tao, 2 Jun 2005
I have no experience of particle physics, being an ordinary lay man not involved with any intellectual mathematics. However Capra's books point to the Buddhist view of contemplating the extremes as "posts" for understanding the relationships to the whole, from the relativistic view of the each observer.. For that I thank deadflower47 from Leeds, for his view and would appreciate further comment from him to enhance my own "enlightenment". Capra's books are clear and easy to understand and have helped me to understand questions I have had with Eastern teachings over the years. However if Physics is not your "Cup of tea" read someone else's experience of enlightenment to find your "Tao".

by Fritjof Capra

5.0 out of 5 stars Finding your "Tao", 2 Jun 2005
I have no experience of particle physics, being an ordinary lay man not involved with any intellectual mathematics. However Capra's books point to the Buddhist view of contemplating the extremes as "posts" for understanding the relationships to the whole, from the relativistic view of the each observer. For that I thank deadflower47 from Leeds, for his view and would appreciate further comment from him to enhance my own "enlightenment". Capra's books are clear and easy to understand and have helped me to understand questions I have had with Eastern teachings over the years. However if Physics is not your "Cup of tea" read someone else's experience of enlightenment to find your "Tao".