Profile for Trina > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Inecto Pure Coconut Lip Balm 4.5g
Inecto Pure Coconut Lip Balm 4.5g

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 31 May 2012
My all time favourite lip balm! its so moisturising! And at such a great price, im gonna buy like 20 to stock up on them :D I 100% recommend!

Brolly Sheets Single Mattress Protector Blue
Brolly Sheets Single Mattress Protector Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but, 31 May 2012
It would be better if it was like a big band that wrapped all the way around the mattress because the wings just don't stay tucked under, and you have to wash it EVERYTIME it gets wet because the top is fabric and the bottom is waterproof! PLus its takes AGES to dry, the top material is so dense that it took approx. 8-10 hours on and extremely hot sunny day to dry it! and this has to be done everyday? i dont think its gonna work out for me! Plus its way overpriced for what it is! I think im gonna buy a plastic mattress cover instead for 1/4 of the price of this one!

Baked Walkers Cheese and Onion 37.5 g (Pack of 32)
Baked Walkers Cheese and Onion 37.5 g (Pack of 32)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yumtastic!, 31 May 2012
These have so much flavour, and crunch! Definitely one of the better varities of Walkers crisps. The whole box went quite fast because my brothers kept coming into me and asking for more and more.

Eylure Brow Bar Shape and Shade Brow Pencil and Tamer (Med/Light Blonde)
Eylure Brow Bar Shape and Shade Brow Pencil and Tamer (Med/Light Blonde)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all!, 31 May 2012
Its like being jabbed in the eyebrow with a steel nail! Its not creamy, it doesn't even transfer any colour!! I thought because it was eylure(who make amazing lashes) that it would be awesome but it was so horrible! What a waste of money! A "never gonna buy again" product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 10:07 AM BST

Kellogg's Nutri-grain Strawberry Morning Bar 37 g (Pack of 28)
Kellogg's Nutri-grain Strawberry Morning Bar 37 g (Pack of 28)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 31 May 2012
Just as nice as the blueberry ones. They flavours are so amazing! I really think everyone should keep a box of these around for quick snacks and a boost of nutrients :D LOve them and can't recommend them enough!

Sleek Makeup Eye Drama - Black Out Waterproof
Sleek Makeup Eye Drama - Black Out Waterproof
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 31 May 2012
I really like this mascara, it adds definition and volume and spaces out lashes really well! However if it has one fault its that the brush is a little too flexible, it bends so easy. But its still jet black and a great everyday mascara!

tesa 57540 Powerstrips Small Hooks, Classic Chrome Rectangle, Self Adhesive and Removable (3 Hooks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Jewellery, 31 May 2012
I was spending so much time untangling all my necklaces I couldn't take it any more! So I bought these and I stuck them on the side of my wardrobe, and I hang my necklaces from them. They are perfect! They have been up there a few months now and they aren't budging! I have 10-12 necklaces on each hook and its taking the weight no problem. I also use them for hoop style earrings.

Panda Still Raspberry 330 ml (Pack of 24)
Panda Still Raspberry 330 ml (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 31 May 2012
I love buying these in bulk to have around the house, they are delicious. HOw to describe the taste? its like a summer fruits diluted drink, it tastes great! All my brothers love it too! :)

Barr's Original Cream Soda with Raspberry 330 ml (Pack of 24)
Barr's Original Cream Soda with Raspberry 330 ml (Pack of 24)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., 31 May 2012
Its nice but its WAY too sweet! The Raspberry adds a nice after flavour. However after drinking a few cans over the space of a few days, my skin went downhill because of all the sugar! I had breakouts! SO I stopped drinking it for a few days and my skin cleared up, so it is yummy but i wouldn't recommend that you drink too much of the stuff. :)

Kellogg's Nutri-grain Cereal Bar Blueberry 37 g (Pack of 28)
Kellogg's Nutri-grain Cereal Bar Blueberry 37 g (Pack of 28)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!!, 31 May 2012
I used to have one everyday for my lunch in High School, they are so delicious and of course a healthy snack :D
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 12:41 AM GMT