Profile for Trina > Reviews

Life As We Know It [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Life As We Know It [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars a "Best canceled series of all time", 7 Oct. 2012
I live in Ireland so naturally this used to air at 4am on a Sunday and i used to stay up and watch it every Sunday morning and go to bed at 5am and get up for school at 7:30am! I was dedicated so you can imagine my utter shock when it was cancelled! :O not only that but it was never released on region 2 dvd! so i had to order it from the USA in region 1. But it was so worth it! Again, an american network makes a huge mistake in cancelling a great tv show! Will they ever learn?

10/10

Chalice Stir Fry Oil 250 ml (Pack of 6)
Chalice Stir Fry Oil 250 ml (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, 7 Oct. 2012
I cant even describe how disgusting this product is, it smells horrible...and nothing like Sesame, Garlic or ginger. I used it a total of 2 time and both times i almost threw up! I was giving it a second chance incase it was something else in the dish that it reacted with the first time i used it but no, it was just plain rotten!

0/10 will never even think about buying again! Have thrown all the bottles in the rubbish bin!

Veetee Dine In Basmati and Mushroom Rice 280 g (Pack of 6)
Veetee Dine In Basmati and Mushroom Rice 280 g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible!, 7 Oct. 2012
I love basmati rice its my favourite but this is just disgusting, it smells awful and tastes awful threw all 6 of them in the bin!

De Cecco Penne Rigate 500 g (Pack of 5)
De Cecco Penne Rigate 500 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by YESEATIS

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, 7 Oct. 2012
My all time favourite pasta! Its perfect! And 5 packs for £6 is great value, plus buying in bulk means you always have some around the house. This was my second time buying this pasta and I will definitely be buying again.

Nestlé Aero Instant Hot Chocolate 2 kg
Nestlé Aero Instant Hot Chocolate 2 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars NOMNOM!, 7 Oct. 2012
I really doesnt get much better than this, the tub is huge, and 2KG of my favourite hot chocolate has lasted me months! Me and all my family love it!

Even Stevens Movie [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Even Stevens Movie [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, 7 Oct. 2012
If you were a fan of the show then you'll love the movie! Crazy antics from a crazy family! And a chance to see Shia LaBeouf before he became the hollywood hunk he is today!

Alpen Raspberry and Yoghurt Bar 29 G (Pack of 24)
Alpen Raspberry and Yoghurt Bar 29 G (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 7 Oct. 2012
These are a huge favourite with the family, they love them and so do I! However I was surprised that something so small could still be over 250 calories :( which is a huge pity because they are addictive! However they are great as a snack during the day when you don't have time to cook! And at a great price for 24 bars, will definitely be buying again!

Tulip Premium Chicken Breast 200 g (Pack of 6)
Tulip Premium Chicken Breast 200 g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars zero stars, 7 Oct. 2012
In a word, Disgusting!! I love chicken but this is NOT chicken! Its disgusting mush! and has this weird glaze rubbery feeling to the outside of it! I thought it would be like a chicken version of spam but its nothing like that! My cats and dog wont even eat it and they'd eat anything! Will NOT be buying again!

Russell Brand: Live [DVD]
Russell Brand: Live [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Brand
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but not the disaster its made out to be, 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Russell Brand: Live [DVD] (DVD)
I've read so many bad reviews for this DVD and so many of them have said they turned it off after 20 minutes, well there's your problem right there! I think if you don't watch it to the very end then why bother reviewing it! The truth is its not the funniest live stand up of all time but its not the worst either. Being that its his first, a few things can be forgiven like the "loud isn't always funny" rule, the repetitive shouting and repetitive impersonations of the "manly men". It drove me crazy and wasn't all that funny but I can forgive because some parts of the stories/jokes were pure hilarious! Russell has a way about him that is in general just funny to watch. I find him to be a very funny man and I look forward to seeing more of his stand ups in the future.

Overall 5/10

Grown Ups [DVD] [2011]
Grown Ups [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good movie, 2 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Grown Ups [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Ive seen this movie at least 25 times, I watch it when im not feeling well or I just need cheering up. I love the cast, they work so well together, in a lot of the scenes it really does feel like just a group of guys ripping the piss out of each other. Very very funny, and has taken the spot of I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry as my favourite Adam Sandler movie :D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18