Profile for F. Tunnicliff > Reviews

Content by F. Tunnicliff

F. Tunnicliff "fifibelle" (london)

Whitebox A4 A-Z Mylar Index - White
Whitebox A4 A-Z Mylar Index - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Product, 7 Nov. 2011
Firstly these are not mylar, they are mylar covered tabs. The rest is either the thinnest cardboard known to man but I will just call it thick paper. There isn't even any reinforcing over the ring holes.

The item I recieved was not the same as in the picture and if it weren't for the fact I needed them urgently I would have sent them back again. Don't waste you money because I know I will be reinforcing them myself by the end of today.

Foldable Shopping trolley , folds as a bag, polka dot
Foldable Shopping trolley , folds as a bag, polka dot

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Product, 4 Jun. 2011
Poor quality and it let me down.

I was coming home from the shops last night when one of the wheels fell off. I had to struggle home with the heavy shopping on only one wheel because I was physically unable to lift the bag. After about twenty yards the other wheel fell off which left me no option but to drag my shopping home.

Strictly Come Dancersize [2007] [DVD]
Strictly Come Dancersize [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karen Hardy
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 21 Feb. 2010
Oh my goodness. The presenters spend ten minutes explaining all the steps and then just expect you to remember it all when they fling them all together in the dance bit. Most dvd's build the steps up bit by bit. This one is just a about trying to remember everything.
I really wouldn't bother with this dvd its far to difficult and any warm up you may have got before is totally wasted by the fact you have to stop and concentrate on learning the steps.
I would suggest vicky binn's dvd instead or the ever wonderful zumba collection.
In summery far to difficult for people would just though they would like to cha cha along to some semi funky music.

The Aristocrats [DVD]
The Aristocrats [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Provenza
Offered by Discs4all

1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't watch this film., 26 Oct. 2006
This review is from: The Aristocrats [DVD] (DVD)
If you like comedy in general, if you respect and/or admire any of the comedians listed as being in this film please do not even think about watching this film.

The joke is unfunny. Its not sick un-funny or naughty un-funny, its just a very bad joke. Maybe 20, 30 or more years ago the shock value had people laughing in relief at the end, but to be honest it is this modern era just a poor joke.

I am amazed that so many greats of the comedy circuit got involved in this poor film. Hank Azaria, Eddie Izzard, Micheal McKean, Harry Shearer, Robin Williams, Billy Connelly, in fact just about anyone you care to mention recite their own version of the joke and not one of these greats could make it funny.

The only person who even began to try to make the joke funny was the mime artist and that my friends is a sad, sad thing to have to admit.