Profile for Friends fan > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
6" Toilet / Bathroom Plunger with plastic Handle
6" Toilet / Bathroom Plunger with plastic Handle
Offered by Motorcount Ltd.
Price: 4.20

2.0 out of 5 stars SINK PLUNGER NOT TOILET PLUNGER, 1 Mar 2013
I was sold this as it stated a toilet plunger. Of course it did not fit over the pipe in the bottom of the toilet bowl, so no suction. It does however, state on the handle "SINK plunger"!!!!!

So I sent it back and got a refund.

Then I purchased a Toilet plunger - see my other reviews.

Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD]
Death in Paradise - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller
Price: 8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars superb series, 1 Mar 2013
These episode have been extremely well written, and alsosuperby executed by these actors/actresses. The plots are really exciting and even though I have seen these on TV a while ago, I still could not remember the end or who did it. This makes it even more enjoyable to watch and second time around.

Well worth the money we shall certainly watch them again in a few months time.

At present we are watching the 2nd series on TV, but will purchase that DVD too.

Extendable Winter Snow Brush Ice Scraper Squeegee
Extendable Winter Snow Brush Ice Scraper Squeegee
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars simply wonderful, 19 Feb 2013
Being small I have waited for a product like this to come to market for years. I have tried numerous so called long handled scapers and brushes but this is only one that allows me to literally reach everywhere on my 4 x 4.

It is a really wonderful product when the ice and snow is around. The long handle enables you to reach the centre of the windscreen on a high 4 x 4 (which I cannot do with any other product). You just twist the handle and push and one pole goes inside the other for a shoter handle to work with.

The snow brush is really good and you can use it either as pictured, pulling the snow towards you, or pushing it away from you. Also the brush turns on it's side with the aid of a large button you press in and then turn the brush head. This makes for easy storage, but also I have used it on the sides of the car sweeping like windscreen motions and it works well removing the snow.

The scraper is really good too and has a long reach and the handles are lovely soft and grippy quick drying.

Innoo Tech 50 LED Solar Powered Fairy Lights String For Outdoor, Garden, Home, Christmas Party(Purple Blossom)
Offered by ZeeCoo
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple blossom in lights, 19 Feb 2013
These are wonderful solar panel lights. Not seen any like them before. They are very pretty and you can get to change the battery (or give it a charge to start it off).

Even when they are not lit, like through the day, they still look pretty, like a bluey flower on the bushes.

Well pleased.

Cancer Free 123 - 123 Things That Prevent or Destroy Cancer
Cancer Free 123 - 123 Things That Prevent or Destroy Cancer
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Cancer Free/are-or want to be, 19 Feb 2013
This book is very informative and interesting to read. I do not have cancer but still found this book absorbing and I intend to keep it for reference. There are a lot of stuff in this book that would help you if you had cancer and on the other hand, like myself, there is a lot which is what you should know about cancer and what repels it and also what attracts it.

There are lots you can do to help yourself if you are suspected of having cancer and this could safe your life, whilst you are waiting for positive diagnosis.

Well worth downloading and reading, then storing for future if not needed at the moment. You nenver know when it may help someone else you know.

Whitebox Correction Fluid White [Pack 10]
Whitebox Correction Fluid White [Pack 10]
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 11 Jan 2013
very very reasonably priced and a good product. Although the bottles say "Wizard" on, and the label is upside down. However, this does not detract from the fact that the product inside the bottle is good.

Pack of 30 Quality Christmas Cards - Assorted Bumper Box of Traditional xmas Cards
Offered by Shop Inc
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely well made cards for cheap price, 11 Jan 2013
These are lovely, well made cards for a cheap price. You get what yu see. A box of 30 cards with envelopes. There are six designs and you get five of each design.

I am very happy with these and would recommend to anyone to purchase, now, then you are ready for Xmas 2013 and beating the rush, and the price updates that will no doubt take place as 2013 Xmas approaches.

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (PC DVD)
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (PC DVD)
Price: 14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars W O W - the latest adventure. brilliant, 4 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is just as good as the rest of the World of Warcraft features.

It works just the same as the original game except it is Panda world. The scenery is brilliant and just what you would expect from Blizzard who produce W O W.

I am completely hooked on W O W and having seen some of the other on-line games my relatives play just makes you realise what a good bargain you are getting with W O W. The graphics are ab.fab.

However, must dash, people and Pandas to organise in my game.

Only Fools and Horses - The Christmas Trilogy [DVD] [1981]
Only Fools and Horses - The Christmas Trilogy [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ David Jason
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for Dad - he loved it, 4 Jan 2013
I bought this as a Xmas present for Dad and he loved it.

Sorry I cannot say further as I have not seen it myself, but suspect it will be just like the TV series.

ThoMar AirDry Car Windscreen Demister Bag 2 Pack
ThoMar AirDry Car Windscreen Demister Bag 2 Pack
Offered by ceskw
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT STATES IT DOES, 4 Jan 2013
I placed these on the fron dash of our Hyundai Santa Fe. When I did so the front windscreen was already a bit on the misty side (it has to stand outside all the time, as garage is far too small and narrow).

We went to the car a couple of days later to go shopping and there was no mist on any of the windows. Very pleased, as it does exactly what it is supposed to do. This males a nice change when things do that.

I would ecommend you purchase these, as you can use them in your motorhome, caravan, conservatory etc. etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20