Profile for Friends fan > Reviews

Content by Friends fan

Friends fan (England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Nine Keys of Magic (The Chronicles of the Myrkron Book 1)
The Nine Keys of Magic (The Chronicles of the Myrkron Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 30 Jan. 2014
Cannot wait for the second book to come out and continue with this story, as it leaves you in the heart of the story. Do not let this put you off reading it as it really is a fantastic story, well written and well worth a read if you like a bit of high magic and light v dark sides of aspects. It is a book you would read again too, it keeps you so interested and intrigued that you forget the time, you just want to know more throughout the whole book.
If the author reads these, please get on with the 2nd book and conclude this fantastic story.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 9:16 PM GMT

BACKPACKING WITH BRIAN
BACKPACKING WITH BRIAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comedy, 30 Jan. 2014
This is a great comedy about 2 friends who go backpacking together. They are not really similar in their likes and dislikes but they get on great. This is a good knowlegable book regarding the countries they visit and the things that happen to them. I am not going to tell you the story as that would really spoil the book for you. You really must read it for yourself. It is well worth a read, it had me laughing out loud in some parts and most of it smiling; also wondering what was going to happen to them next.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 1:35 PM GMT

Legwork (Casey Jones Mystery Series Book 1)
Legwork (Casey Jones Mystery Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars legwork, 30 Jan. 2014
This is a realy good comedy - mystery. Well written and keeps you smiling all the way through. I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoys a mystery with a bit of humour thrown in and it is very well written.

CD/DVD Lens/Laser Cleaner with Cleaning Fluid - High Quality / For Game Consoles / PS3 / xBox / Stereo / PC / Wii
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a DVD lens cleaner., 30 Jan. 2014
It was not as advertised. This is just a CD lens cleaner and would not work on any of my DVD players.
I have asked for a refund and a prepaid label to send it back.
Do NOT BUY if you want a DVD lens cleaners as this only a CD lens cleaner, and states that on the CD and packaging (not shown in this sales advert.

Finish Classic Original 90 Dishwasher Tablets
Finish Classic Original 90 Dishwasher Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 8 Jan. 2014
90 dishwasher tablets for £12 and free p & p - no supermarket on "My Supermarket" could beat this price of 7.5 pence per tablet.
It is a one off and only 1 box per customer, but if you have an account andf your husband has an account - you can get 2 - at one a day it should last you around 6 months.
With them being chea I expected them to come loose in a carboard box - but no they are the geuine box of 90 (which I have never seen in my supermarket), packed into a cardboard box.
Well done - now get yourself some whilst the offer is still on.

Bottle Top Bird Feeder Kit
Bottle Top Bird Feeder Kit
Offered by Neat Treats

5.0 out of 5 stars super duper bird feeder, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bottle Top Bird Feeder Kit
I did find that my ex plastic 1.5lt wine bottle from Sainsbury's did not fit but I FOUND MY TESCO'S OLIVE OIL SQUARE bottle DID FIT lovely, and the plastic is a bit thicker on these bottles than that of wine/juice bottles.
I am well pleased with this. I used my mea scewer (heated over the gas ring) to make the holes for the handles and because the plastic is so thick I had to make it bigger twice, but they were perfectly suited to the handles when finished.
I am almost 70 and if I can do it anyone can.
I will be saving my Olive oil Tescot's bottles from now on so I can replace when needed.
For anyone who is interested - I did NOT WASH the bottle out, I just left it upside down with the neck in a plastic ex E.P.O. tub to drain overnight, (which I keep some Virgin Olice Oil with herbs and a crushed garlic added) for doing mushrooms etc. in.
The seed did not stick to the side either, if anything it seemed to help the seed go down the bottle very quickly.

AA+inks Compatible Ink Cartridges Replace for Canon PGI-520BK CLI-521Ink cartridges compatible for PIXMA IP3600 IP4600 IP4700 Printers (2 Full sets)
Offered by AA+inks

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price, 6 Jan. 2014
My printer said it was out of ink, so I ordered these. They came in a matter of a day. When I went to put some of these in my printer decided that it did have ink after all.
So I will get back later when I have had to put some in and tell you what the quality is like. Although I have used these before but not from this seller (I paid more than this for 1 set). Will not do that again, I will purchase from this seller only.

[Bamboo]ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X Book style Leather Case Cover Stand For ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X + Pen,Blue
Offered by KEPUCH

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, 31 Dec. 2013
Just the ticket with this leather case cover for my ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, which I got in half price sale from Tescos (but it had to be pink that was the only colour left). This covered it up beautifully and leaves all the necessary cameras and buttons uncovered for use.

It really is the best one I have seen for the price, which is really excelent.

Delivery was very good too, a couple of days at Christmas/New Year time.

Universal GD41/12 Snap on Door Guard 12-inch - Clear
Universal GD41/12 Snap on Door Guard 12-inch - Clear
Offered by Price Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent door guards, 28 Dec. 2013
These are really long ones, we did four large doors with a long strip on each.
These protect your doors if you park near a wall or something.
They are EASY TO CLEAN WITH A COTTON WOOL BUD when you slip them off too.
Recommend them and from this seller too. Speedy delivery and a good price. Wellworththe money.
They stay put too unlike some that manage to slide down and drop off. These stay exactly where you put them.

Duracell Rechargeable Accu HR03 750 mAh AAA Batteries - 4-Pack
Duracell Rechargeable Accu HR03 750 mAh AAA Batteries - 4-Pack
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price batteries, 28 Dec. 2013
Good seller, delivered next day and these were at a good price for re-chargeable batteries. Ideal for use in your remotes and small non electric night lights etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20