Profile for Cutis > Reviews

Nanogen Hair Fibre Locking Spray
Nanogen Hair Fibre Locking Spray
Offered by Pangaea Labs

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly hair anyone?, 7 Oct. 2015
The spray is good and holds well but the smell is obnoxious and last for ages. Nanogen really need to get a less pungent odour in this product. It smells like something you would encounter in a garage or iron works. It isn't like perfume, it smells more like chemical and therefore it was a waste of money. I can't tolerate the odour so I won't be using it. Money well wasted!!!

Tab We R Memory Keepers Punch File
Tab We R Memory Keepers Punch File

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect punch for home made dividers, 7 Oct. 2015
This punch makes perfect tabs every time. It's easy to use and will give your home-made dividers a professional finish. I'm so glad I bought it. I've personalised my filofax dividers with the exact colours and prints that I wanted. I'm delighted with them.

Tab We R Memory Keepers File Stickers
Tab We R Memory Keepers File Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home made dividers, 7 Oct. 2015
These tabs work great. They have a nice thick plastic feel to them and hold the tab in place, giving the divider a professional finish. I'm now making my own inserts/dividers for my filofax and they look stunning. I'm so glad I bought these stickers and toe coordinating punch.

Filofax Malden Portrait Wallet - Ochre
Filofax Malden Portrait Wallet - Ochre

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, Love it, 7 Oct. 2015
I've had this wallet for a few months. It's big but beautiful. The leather is gorgeous. I have far more expensive wallets that are not nearly as nice as this one. I also have the large travel wallet and the matching filofax. The Malden range is stunning but sadly has been discontinued. Buy it while you can!

Taken iphone 6 wallet Case - iphone 6s PU Leather Case - Card Slot - Ultra Slim (Sapphire Blue)
Offered by Taken UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap in every way imaginable, 7 Oct. 2015
This case is made from the thinnest leather and has a cheap look/feel to it. I don't imagine it would last until your next phone upgrade. I prefer something that feels and looks like it is quality. I think this case needs to be reduced in price. Personally I would put it in the under £5 range.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2016 7:29 AM GMT

Osco Faux Leather Drawer Organiser - Brown
Osco Faux Leather Drawer Organiser - Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for Osco drawers, 7 Oct. 2015
This drawer organiser is of the same quality as the rest of the Osco range. I have no discord with build quality or functionality. What I do have discord with is this Osco drawer organiser does not fit into the Osco drawers that are in the same range? Had it fitted my Osco desk drawer tidy then I would have given this product 5 stars, especially at Amazon's price. Sadly it's too big and was sent back.

SwitchEasy Life Pocket Folio Case for iPhone 6 - Military Green
SwitchEasy Life Pocket Folio Case for iPhone 6 - Military Green
Offered by Cellapod

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this unusual case, 7 Oct. 2015
This is such an unusual case with a beautiful design and is made from is a nice quality smooth canvas that is pleasantly tactile. It's a touch bulky but not overwhelmingly so. On the flip side it has plenty of card compartments and would double up as a wallet. The casing for the phone is rubber and holds the phone perfectly but is easy enough to take the phone out should you want a change cases quickly. In a world filled with endless iPhone cases it's nice to come across one that is different. That said I might have thought about it a little more had I paid full price for a canvas case, which is around £29.99 but at £11 it was a genuine steal.

Ryan Valet Tray - 5 Compartment Leatherette Organizer Box for Wallets, Coins, Keys, and Jewelry - 25 cm
Offered by BestChessSetUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tray that's a little overpriced, 7 Oct. 2015
This valet tray looks the part and from a size point of view it was exactly what I was looking for. I get my work phone, personal iPhone, keys and wallet in the open compartments. When I change my uniform I put my work pens and small note book into the closed compartment. It holds everything I wanted it to hold, which stops it all looking like abandoned clutter on a surface. On the downside for a leatherette product I feel the price point is too high. There are leather valet trays at a similar price to this one. Something around the £15 to £25 range would be more realistic. However, I liked it too much to part with it.

Mens Belts Canvas Stretch Elasticated Woven / Webbing Belts One Size
Mens Belts Canvas Stretch Elasticated Woven / Webbing Belts One Size
Offered by Otto Global

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 7 Oct. 2015
I really like this belt though I felt it was a little long and a bit overpriced when you can but the same kind of belt elsewhere for about a third of the price. Nevertheless I will use it. It is a nice deep colour of blue

Coconut Oil 1000mg Supplement 180 Capsules - Virgin Coconut, MCT Oil
Coconut Oil 1000mg Supplement 180 Capsules - Virgin Coconut, MCT Oil
Offered by Supplemented

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient for those who like their oil wrapped in the capsule, 7 Oct. 2015
Several of my colleagues and I swear by this oil. It keeps us regular and no doubt is doing good things to our bodies that we are blissfully unaware of. I can't take coconut oil in liquid form but these capsules are the perfect solution. They do work out more expensive than buying a jar of oil but I'm happy to pay a bit more so that I can consume coconut oil easily on a daily basis.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13