Profile for Cutis > Reviews

Content by Cutis

Cutis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Visconti Tablet Friendly Hunters Distressed Oiled Leather Messenger Shoulder Bag - 15056 (Oil Tan)
Offered by Simply Bags Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Aa handsome bag amongst bags, 6 May 2015
I've been looking for a small bag for a while now and have sampled many in my pursuit. I wanted a bag that could hold enough to be practical but I also wanted it to be compact and have a certain quality about it. I have looked at bags at more than twice the price of this one by Visconti but they did not compare.

My first impression on taking this bag out of the wrapping was how beautiful the soft matt finished leather was. I also noted straight away that the styling would work well dressed up with a suit or dressed down with shorts and a pair of flip-flops.

Or further investigation I soon realised that the attention to detail was impeccable and that other than a few minor notes of concern the bag was perfect in every respect to what I wanted. It has been designed (in my opinion) to maximise the functionality and design. The interior lining is made of a very thick fabric that I believe will take many years of abuse before wearing out. The two smaller zipped pockets inside the main compartment are well placed and one of them functions as a holder for iPod's or phones. There is a concealed outlet for headphones. One of the zipped pockets is stitched in such a way that it creates an additional pocket behind it. There is a gusset that should help stop anything accidentally falling out when the side zips are opened. The pockets are roomy enough to get much more in them than just a lollipop and a toothpick. The finished embellishments are simple and unfussy.

My only complaint would be that the metal pull on the curved zip sits proud of the bag when closed and for men who are larger in height or width, the strap might not be long enough. I am 6ft tall (although much longer in the body than in the legs) and have the strap almost fully open with only a few inches to spare. I think with a thick winter coat I will have to have the strap fully opened so that the bag will sit low enough on my hip.

Please also note that this bag's main compartment would only hold a small tablet or kindle

However, those complaints are infinitesimally minor and I would not want to put anyone off buying this bag. If it had been twice the price I would have happily bought it and still thought it a bargain. I will definitely consider Visconti in my future shopping expeditions.

FLOSO® Mens Thermal Underwear Long Johns/Pants (Standard Range) (Waist: 33-35ins (Medium)) (Charcoal)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but need the odd bit of adjusting, 3 Jan. 2015
Maybe I just have a big rear but I do find me pulling them up a bit, now and then. They never feel like they are coming off but they do ride a bit low from time to time. That said, the keep you warm and will repel any unwanted sexual advances. They have a lot going for them!

Edinburgh Street Atlas (A-Z Street Maps & Atlases)
Edinburgh Street Atlas (A-Z Street Maps & Atlases)
by Geographers A-Z Map Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Would be useless in Glasgow, 3 Jan. 2015
As much A to Z as an Edin-burger could want. Great back up if your sat nav is temperamental!

Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Mens Trousers - Colour: Black, Size: 34, Lenght: S
Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Mens Trousers - Colour: Black, Size: 34, Lenght: S

2.0 out of 5 stars Get the photo right, 3 Jan. 2015
Wrong trousers sent. The photo was of the old style. The trousers that came were the newer style that is not as nice a fit as the older ones were.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Jan. 2015
Got this at less than half price. Now my old keyboard kindle, which is practically an antique these daysy

Leitz Click & Store 4 Draw Unit (White) - ref 60490001
Leitz Click & Store 4 Draw Unit (White) - ref 60490001

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this range, 3 Jan. 2015
Love the Leitz Click range. I have two of these drawers for paper crafting and general stationary and I have a pile of their boxes for storage. Its much more handsome to have everything coordinating and they have a finer finish to them that much of the cheaper storage options out there. That said they are not that expensive. I shopped around and got a few bargains.

Birkenstock Arizona  Unisex-Adults' Sandals  White,   51733 Size: 43 EU,  9 UK
Birkenstock Arizona Unisex-Adults' Sandals White, 51733 Size: 43 EU, 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals., 3 Jan. 2015
I bought these on my last holiday and wore them most of the time. Birkenstock are my favourite style of sandal because they are so supportive to walk in.

Kipling Women's Trix Purse K1318558M Mineral Blue
Kipling Women's Trix Purse K1318558M Mineral Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee purse, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Kipling Women's Trix Purse (Shoes)
I use this wee purse to put my headphones in. It keeps them safe in my bag and seems to be helping the headphones live much longer than before. I've had the same pair for nearly two years!

Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil Intense SPF 2 200 ml
Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil Intense SPF 2 200 ml
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, 3 Jan. 2015
Got a brilliant tan with this oil. Loved the smell. I found it very hydrating. If only they could bring out an oil that would make the tan stay forever???

Briggs & Riley Excursion Backpack Slate
Briggs & Riley Excursion Backpack Slate

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag that a little too big, 3 Jan. 2015
This is a beautiful quality bag and no doubt is a travellers dream but its a big one. Had it been a little smaller it would have been the ideal bag for travel and for day excursions but its oversized feel left me feeling that my smaller backpack would be preferable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11