Profile for Cutis > Reviews

Content by Cutis

Cutis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Keepons Superstretch Black Prevent Slipping Anti Slip Anti Slide Eyeglass Eyewear Sunglasses Spectacle Glasses Temple Tip Sports Ear Hook Sleeve Retainer
Offered by Keepons Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for easing discomfort, 22 July 2016
Firstly I should say that I was offered a free second pair of these Keepons for an honest review. I have been a regular customer of Amazon for many years and would never be so disingenuous as to give a false review for a freebie. If I thought these Keepons were inadequate then I would review them as that, but I'm please to say they are not.

I got new glasses last week and they have been exceptionally uncomfortable to wear. It's the first pair of glasses that I have owned so I appreciate that they will take time to break in but I was beginning to think that I would end up avoiding wearing them if they didn't get more user friendly ASAP.
The pain on the bridge of my nose was becoming too distracting. I had already been back to the optician and got silicon nose pads put on them

I saw the reviews for this product and bought it straight away. Keepons gave me instantaneous relief. The discomfort decreased by a good 80% - 90%. They not only keep the glasses in place but also help distribute the weight. My nose is no longer overwhelmed!

It will still take time to break my new glasses in but they are staying in place and I am much happier wearing them now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2016 3:51 AM BST

LIN - Pop Up 3D Greeting Card, Holiday Island
LIN - Pop Up 3D Greeting Card, Holiday Island
Offered by LIN POP UP Greeting cards

5.0 out of 5 stars A card amongst cards, 3 Jun. 2016
Love this card. It's a unique design and a great pop up. Perfect for beach fans

Bagbase Canvas Daybag / Hold & Strap Shopping Bag (15 Litres) (One Size) (Black)
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great multifunctional bag, 3 Jun. 2016
I went on the other reviews and I'm so glad I did. This is a very functional bag. I use it to carry my Tupperware and bits and bobs into work. Granted, I only go from the car park to the door but this bag holds everything I need and has a nice thick fabric that gives it a robust feel. I liked it so much I've ordered another in blue to take on holiday as a beach bag. It's definitely unisex. Would also make a good medium sized shopping bag.

Paperchase Kraft Shirt Gift Box
Paperchase Kraft Shirt Gift Box
Offered by Paperchase

5.0 out of 5 stars A sturdy box, 28 April 2016
This is a nice sturdy box with a black interior and an elastic cord to hold the lid on. I bought it as a craft base to personalize for a 70th Birthday Present. Paperchase also do a matching gift bag. It's quite plain and understated on it's own, but with a bit of colour added, it makes for the perfect gift packaging

Nanogen Waterproof Fibre Locking Spray
Nanogen Waterproof Fibre Locking Spray
Offered by Pangaea Labs

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly hair anyone?, 7 Oct. 2015
The spray is good and holds well but the smell is obnoxious and last for ages. Nanogen really need to get a less pungent odour in this product. It smells like something you would encounter in a garage or iron works. It isn't like perfume, it smells more like chemical and therefore it was a waste of money. I can't tolerate the odour so I won't be using it. Money well wasted!!!

Tab We R Memory Keepers Punch File
Tab We R Memory Keepers Punch File
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect punch for home made dividers, 7 Oct. 2015
This punch makes perfect tabs every time. It's easy to use and will give your home-made dividers a professional finish. I'm so glad I bought it. I've personalised my filofax dividers with the exact colours and prints that I wanted. I'm delighted with them.

Tab We R Memory Keepers File Stickers
Tab We R Memory Keepers File Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home made dividers, 7 Oct. 2015
These tabs work great. They have a nice thick plastic feel to them and hold the tab in place, giving the divider a professional finish. I'm now making my own inserts/dividers for my filofax and they look stunning. I'm so glad I bought these stickers and toe coordinating punch.

Filofax Malden Portrait Wallet - Ochre
Filofax Malden Portrait Wallet - Ochre

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, Love it, 7 Oct. 2015
I've had this wallet for a few months. It's big but beautiful. The leather is gorgeous. I have far more expensive wallets that are not nearly as nice as this one. I also have the large travel wallet and the matching filofax. The Malden range is stunning but sadly has been discontinued. Buy it while you can!

Taken iphone 6 wallet Case - iphone 6s PU Leather Case - Card Slot - Ultra Slim (Blue)
Offered by Taken UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap in every way imaginable, 7 Oct. 2015
This case is made from the thinnest leather and has a cheap look/feel to it. I don't imagine it would last until your next phone upgrade. I prefer something that feels and looks like it is quality. I think this case needs to be reduced in price. Personally I would put it in the under £5 range.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2016 7:29 AM GMT

Osco Faux Leather Drawer Organiser - Brown
Osco Faux Leather Drawer Organiser - Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for Osco drawers, 7 Oct. 2015
This drawer organiser is of the same quality as the rest of the Osco range. I have no discord with build quality or functionality. What I do have discord with is this Osco drawer organiser does not fit into the Osco drawers that are in the same range? Had it fitted my Osco desk drawer tidy then I would have given this product 5 stars, especially at Amazon's price. Sadly it's too big and was sent back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13