Profile for Toby le Rhone > Reviews

Content by Toby le Rhone

Toby le Rhone (StaffordshireUK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)
Price: 94.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't be beaten, 19 Sep 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Used every version of MS Office since v1, so I am a bit biased, but what more do you need from such software? Does everything I need and it gets easier and easier to use. I have used alternatives but they just do not seem as intuitive. Its a must for every student and professional.

TDK T79002 TW550 Bluetooth Speaker
TDK T79002 TW550 Bluetooth Speaker
Price: 23.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Normal quality at best and broke within days, 19 Sep 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
So, as it says in the title, I wasn't particularly impressed by the sound quality. It was not poor but nothing better than neutral and then it just gave up after 3 days. Look at alternatives

Lily's kitchen Crunchy Nibbles for Cats with Chicken 400g
Lily's kitchen Crunchy Nibbles for Cats with Chicken 400g
Offered by Mr Pets
Price: 9.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Misty loves them and you can reseal, 14 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well my cat likes these, and I like that I can properly reseal the comtainer. They are like posh dry cat snack food of the traditional form, not the softer dreamies versions that cats are suspiciously insane for.

Iams Dry Cat Food Adult Hairball Chicken 2.55 Kg (Pack of 3)
Iams Dry Cat Food Adult Hairball Chicken 2.55 Kg (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws up from Misty, 14 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a big bag to be none re-sealable and I only have one cat, but my cat have been working her way through it for weeks now, I only feed her dry and she clearly still enjoys it, so I am really pleased. No hairball problems, but it is summer and is less of an issue for mine at this time of the year.

Sony SRSBTX300 Portable Wireless Speaker - White
Sony SRSBTX300 Portable Wireless Speaker - White
Offered by Express Box Limited
Price: 123.60

4.0 out of 5 stars 20W amp makes the difference, 14 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Although you can get an increasingly huge range of fairly good portable wireless speakers made buy reputable manufacturers for 100 less than this device, the difference here is that you are getting a proper Hi-Fi unit. Essentially this includes a proper amp, at 20W it makes a genuine difference to the 30-50 range of wireless speakers and is a far cry from the less than 20 range that fill my kids draws. So, its more like proper home audio equipment, the question is do you really need portable high quality speakers?

TDK Universal Bluetooth Wireless Speaker TW212
TDK Universal Bluetooth Wireless Speaker TW212
Offered by K Direct
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 14 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
In the increasingly competitive "just above cheap" portable audio market TDK are an increasingly big player following the lead of other companies like JVC to provide low priced reliable equipment. This TW212 is a good example of what you can get if you shell out another 10 or so above the price of the suspiciously unfamiliar brands, its good quality although far from amazing. To get anything better you have to pay another 100, so this is a genuine good value purchase.

Pure Jongo S3 Wireless speaker with WiFi and Bluetooth - Black
Pure Jongo S3 Wireless speaker with WiFi and Bluetooth - Black
Offered by Capital Stores
Price: 111.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 17 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Counting them up, I have used 10 wireless speakers over the years at least and this is the only one that measures up. Best sound quality by far in my experience. Well worth the price.

Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 (PC)
Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, seen it all before, mostly, 17 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have used earlier versions and several alternatives for years. This is a subtle improvement on other programs, its quick and has the file types I need for conversion, has various frills of no interest, wizards templates and the like which are of no interest. Personally, I would just get a recent release at the lowest price.

blackPack ESY Strength Training Bag with Three Loading Bags
blackPack ESY Strength Training Bag with Three Loading Bags
Price: 109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, very pleased with this product, 17 July 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Had my doubts about working out this way, but after years in the gym, you know anything new. Well I founf the bag and contents very high quality for a start, very well made, should last much abuse, which it is what it is going to get believe me. Anyway, the workout is very different, using sets of muscles and in ways that my usual routine doesnt get to much, but the most important is for me that its fun, motivating which is what I need these days. I recommend this for the experienced muscle builder.

Damaged Kids D-Ranged Stunt Scooter - Tangerine, Freestyle BMX
Damaged Kids D-Ranged Stunt Scooter - Tangerine, Freestyle BMX
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 54.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for 11 year olds and below, 27 Jun 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
OK, used and much loved by my 8yo nephew. Besides getting dirty it shows little sign of wear and is well made and robust. I think it would be too small for any child older than 11 though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20