Profile for Tell It Like It Is > Reviews

Content by Tell It Like It Is

Tell It Like It Is (StaffordshireUK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Let Love In [Explicit]
Let Love In [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars First rate, pity about the last two songs, 9 Feb. 2015
Almost perfect, great song after great song, except for the last two which are well below standard arrangements

Philips HP3621 200w InfraCare Lamp
Philips HP3621 200w InfraCare Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time, 25 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You know how it goes, I got this and within 24 hours I had a bad back undoubtedly from prolonged computer use. However, so perfect time to try it out, and over 10 minutes my bad back definitely faded, I mean maybe it would have faded anyway it is impossible to know. I will keep on using it and update my review.

Finish All in One Max Lemon Dishwasher Tablets (Pack of 74)
Finish All in One Max Lemon Dishwasher Tablets (Pack of 74)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 25 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Huge fan, tried all the main makes including several own brands and this Finish all in one is definitely the most effective, certainly my glass wear has never been as shiny

Timex Mens 1440 Sports Resin Strap Watch - T5J5614E
Timex Mens 1440 Sports Resin Strap Watch - T5J5614E

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than Casio, 23 Jan. 2015
Really delighted with this watch, I was looking for a low price watch and originally bought a similar Casio which was far inferior with a tiny readout, I hated it and bought another Casio which was incredibly fiddly to set and had a tiny date. This is better in all respects, nice large readout, very easy to set, comfortable and looks fine.

Print: Fashion, Interiors, Art
Print: Fashion, Interiors, Art
by Simon Clarke

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well written as well as a beautifully crafted product in itself, 15 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very attractive book, good as a gift actually. Lovingly created edition with beautiful illustrations on high quality paper. It has three main sections; Fashion, Interiors and Art. It discusses and illustrates a wide range of underlying substances, materials and applications. Simon Clarke probes the widening boundaries of Print and brilliantly draws us to the contemporary world of Print. It is very well written and I was hooked from the introduction.

Ways of Looking: How to Experience Contemporary Art (Elephant Books)
Ways of Looking: How to Experience Contemporary Art (Elephant Books)
by Ossian Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Fleeting insight, 4 Jan. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The book lacks depth, but has a cute mid-market accessibility. Essentially most chapters start with a novel concept, i.e. "Art as Meditiation", followed by an insightful quote, the chapter then starts with a common sense promotion of the chapter title followed by an easy to understand further insight taking the reader to the right hand side of the book which has an impressive illustration. I have to admit that I ate the book up swiftly but I am left at the conclusion uneducated.

Llive In London 2008
Llive In London 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nick Cave Live album out there, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Llive In London 2008 (Audio CD)
This is the best live concert I have heard by Nick and I am sure I have them all now. Some of the performances are amazing, Midnight Man, Get Ready for Love and We Call Upon The Author are astonishingly good. Very good sound quality, it really is a discovery. Track listing is: Dig, Lazerus, Dig!!!, Red Right Hand, Midnight Man, Deanna, God Is In The House, Today's Lesson, Get Ready For Love, The Lyre of Orpheus, The Ship Song, The Mercy Seat, We Call Upon The Author and Stager Lee

Cole & Mason Electronic Gourmet Precision Grind 21 cm Greenwich Stainless Steel Pepper Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Cole & Mason quality, love it, 7 Dec. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is my second Cole and Mason grinder, I loved the quality of that and this one does not disappoint. Solid construction, quality feel, you select the degree of grind at the base and just press the lovely feel button at the top and hey presto pepper. Beautiful.

Live in France 2004
Live in France 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent concert, great quality, must have, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Live in France 2004 (Audio CD)
First rate live album, 18 tracks from the UH HUH HER tour: UH HUH HER, THE WHORES HUSTLE AND THE HUSTLERS WHORE, WHO THE F***?, THE LETTER, DRESS, EVOL, A PERFECT DAY ELISE, VICTORY, YOU CAME THROUGH, THE DARKER DAYS OF ME & HIM, DOWN BY THE WATER, THE LIFE & DEATH OF MR. BIGMOUTH, GOOD FORTUNE, MEET ZE MONSTA, CAT ON THE WALL, HARDER, TAUT, BIG EXIT. Allow me to assure you that the sound quality is very good. I love it a great find.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2015 4:36 PM BST

Philips LED Spotlights - Twin Pack (GU10 4.5W) - White
Philips LED Spotlights - Twin Pack (GU10 4.5W) - White
Offered by Great Wholesale

4.0 out of 5 stars 50 watt output packs a warm punch, 25 Nov. 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Just received these, I have the 4 W version, these are actually 4.5 W, but the difference is that these give you the effect of another 15 watts of output. To test these I put the in next to the 4W version along the strip in my kitchen. Unsurprisingly, these are a brighter version. I must say this series of bulbs give the kitchen a modern feel and are a touch of class as far as they go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20