Profile for stevem > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fanx Ta-Ra/Misplaced Ideals
Fanx Ta-Ra/Misplaced Ideals

5.0 out of 5 stars 1970's Memories, 23 April 2013
I loved this band when I was in university across the mid to late 70's, and the vinyl was nearly worn out. Great to get both albums in the one package

Standout (International Edition): The Groundbreaking New Strengths Assessment from the Leader of the Strengths Revolution
by Marcus Buckingham

4.0 out of 5 stars Supports strengths thinking, 23 April 2013
I have a mini library of strengths-based reference books, as this forms a main underpinning for the various types of work I do. This text adds a further dimension to Buckingham's previous work, but for anyone coming new to strengths-thinking I would recommend buying his earlier work first.

Mikki Grooming Nail Clipper for Small Pets
Mikki Grooming Nail Clipper for Small Pets

3.0 out of 5 stars Only vets do it properly, 23 April 2013
Seems a lavish expense to go to the vet for cat grooming purposes, but doing it myself proves a challenge every time. If I have someone else holding my cat these clippers are reasonably good for the job, but no better than using a good ordinary nail clipper

One pack of 20 Zensect Bouchard Moth Proofer Balls with a New & improved formula and a Lavender Fragrance. These moth proofer balls protect all fabrics for up to 3 months and leave no stains. Efficient & safe for all the family including and efficiency indicator to let you know when to change.
Offered by nonstopbargain

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protector, 23 April 2013
I love cashmere sweaters and know they are also loved by moths. These balls give off a gentle lavender smell, and even though I am not seeing piles of dead moths they give confidence that they are doing the job

Timex Sport Stop Watche T5K491
Timex Sport Stop Watche T5K491
Offered by Liberty Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fiddly by far, 23 April 2013
I needed a simple straight forward stopwatch and this one looked like it had a simple digital face. When it arrived it took a while to work it out, and each time I tried to use it required loads of messing about to get it set up for what I needed. I had to return it it for a simpler product, but I am sure this would be good for people who want complex functions.

Tfa Mechanical Stopwatch 38.1022
Tfa Mechanical Stopwatch 38.1022

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I wanted, 23 April 2013
Timing work for billing purposes required me to buy a stopwatch. It needed to be clear and simple, and this one is exactly that. Big clear face and up to 30 minutes at a glance.

An Illustrated History of Cardiff Docks: Bute West and East Docks and Roath Dock Pt. 1 (Maritime Heritage)
by J. H. Hutton

5.0 out of 5 stars Home again, 30 Jan. 2013
Added to my library about my home town for the years I lived away. Now I live back near the Bute East Dock it provides a fascinating reflection on what was and how it has changed.

Cardiff's Vanished Docklands
Cardiff's Vanished Docklands
by Brian Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Love local history, 30 Jan. 2013
As I live in the now Cardiff Bay this was a great resource for memories of how the place was in a previous life.

Sunken Condos
Sunken Condos

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Sunken Condos (Audio CD)
As a lover of all things Steely Dan and Donald Fagen this album doesn't disappoint. Great background sound to working at home.

66fit Elite Tennis/Golf Elbow Strap
66fit Elite Tennis/Golf Elbow Strap

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the cure, 30 Jan. 2013
Easy to fit and generally comfortable to wear. Some of the previous reviews implied there was a quick impact using this product. It may take time but after 4 weeks there is little difference.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 10:41 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2