Profile for Jennywren > Reviews

Content by Jennywren

Jennywren

Mouse Trap Humane
Mouse Trap Humane
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Mouse Trap Humane (Misc.)
Not easy to set as the mice took the bait, said "thank you" and left!

NEW 2,7" LARGE POPPY GOLD BROOCH RED ENAMEL RHINESTONE DIAMANTE CRYSTALS FLOWER PIN BADGE BROACH UK SELLER
Offered by elixir77uk

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent and I enjoyed wearing it, 16 Nov. 2014
Fastener is a bit loose, otherwise, excellent and I enjoyed wearing it. However, will still give a donation when the "poppy" seller comes round.

Twinings Naturally Caffeine Free Redbush Tea Bags 80 Tea Bags (Pack of 4, Total 320 Tea Bags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinings Redbush Tea, 5 Sept. 2013
REDBUSH Is so good. I now drink more tea because I find Redbush is a very pleasant tasting drink and caffeine free is NOT the same as decaffeinated which has undergone a chemical process and some people are allergic to this process!

Where Is the Mango Princess?: A Journey Back From Brain Injury
Where Is the Mango Princess?: A Journey Back From Brain Injury

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is the Mango Princess? A Journey Back from Brain Injury, 18 Feb. 2013
Amazing. Because my husband has suffered a TBI I found the book very informative and helpful. I wish anyone who was not connected or had not lived with anyone with a brain injury would read it and then they might understand the problems one goes through.

I would definitely recommend anyone to read it.

Quentins
Quentins
by Maeve Binchy

5.0 out of 5 stars Quentins, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Quentins (Paperback)
I have just read Quentins for a second time, something I never do, and found, once again, I couldn't put it down. What a wonderful book. It contains everything I look for in a book - suspense, humour and love. So true to life. I immediately went on to Amazon and ordered another book by Maeve Binchy! What a sad loss Maeve Binchy is to the literary world. I feel her personality comes through in her novels. She must have been a wonderful person.