Profile for Sonia L > Reviews

Content by Sonia L

Sonia L

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MOFRED® Purple Executive Leather Multi Function Standby Case for iPad Mini / iPad Mini with Retina Display (iPad Mini 2) with Built in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Multiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 11 April 2014
I bought this for my iPad mini, I did ask for this to be cancelled as I had already fixed my broken case but it was still sent anyway. I'm glad because it's a lovely back up iPad mini case. Definitely recommend. :)

SAVFY iPad mini / iPad mini 2 with Retina display White with Black Stylish Polka Dots PREMIUM PU Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Tri-Fold Stand Pouch with Auto Wake and Sleep Sensor, Free Bonus Gift: Screen Protector + Touchscreen Stylus Pen (Multiple Colours available) (Polka Dots, White)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking case!, 11 April 2014
The case looks lovely on my iPad mini, happy with the product, would recommend buying it. It's a little pricey but it is worth it. :)

She's The Man [DVD]
She's The Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Bynes
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok movie... I guess., 11 April 2014
This review is from: She's The Man [DVD] (DVD)
I'm really not the type of girl to enjoy movie which are embarrassing and full of cringey moments but this movie is full of them. It's truly a disaster but at least the cast was good, can't fault them for that.

Playing in the Shadows
Playing in the Shadows
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my brother, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Playing in the Shadows (Audio CD)
Perfect little gift for my brother, he loved it and plays it in the car all the time. The delivery and packaging was good. Would recommend.

PINK PORTABLE LAP DESK & READING LIGHT LAPTOP LAP TRAY
PINK PORTABLE LAP DESK & READING LIGHT LAPTOP LAP TRAY
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for a niece, 11 April 2014
My niece is 9 years old and she needed something to rest her tablet on as well as doing her school work on, this is perfect for both and the light is a perfect addition. Packaging was good, delivery was good and she loved it as a gift. Happy with this.

Head Case Designs Stunned Little Owl Kawaii Design Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4/4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for best friend, 11 April 2014
This iPhone case was a perfect option for my best friend. She has the iPhone 4S and she still has this case on to this day. It's still in perfect condition as well. Definitely recommend for a small gift for somebody. Delivery was fast and packaging was good. Happy with this product.

100% OFFICIAL ARSENAL FC CREST METAL CUFFLINKS
100% OFFICIAL ARSENAL FC CREST METAL CUFFLINKS
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Valentines day present for boyfriend, 11 April 2014
My boyfriend is a huge Arsenal fan and I wanted to get him something special this valentines day, I knew this would be the perfect option. I was a little unsure into the quality after the price but once they arrived they was perfect, my boyfriend was really happy with them and to this day, still thanks me for buying them for him. He has yet to wear them but when an occasion comes around (graduation) he said he'll wear them. Super happy. They come in an official arsenal outer case and then a beautiful black box to make them look perfect for a gift. Happy with this product. Definitely recommend.

Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars About to take my theory!, 11 April 2014
I have been looking for good driving theory DVDs to help me prepare for my theory but I could never find one that I actually liked the look of or the reviews was good. I then came across this one and decided to buy it, I'm really happy I have and I am ready for my test at the end of next month. It has everything you need on this DVD to help you when it comes to theory and I would definitely recommend this. It came fast and was packaged really well. Super happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2014 10:51 AM BST

17" Colorful Women Laptop Notebook Case Bag Leopard Zebra cow print crocodile polka (spot (black))
Offered by Wunderbarwahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Present from my boyfriend to me!, 11 April 2014
I'm a computing student at university and was looking for a nice looking laptop bag to carry around, not just my laptop but also notebooks as well. After endlessly looking at plain, boring and bland laptop bags, I came across this one! I'm a huge lover of polka dot and this was a gift from my boyfriend for valentines day. (Not a typical present but I wanted it) and even though it may seem pricey, it's definitely worth it! The looks, space and size is perfect. The delivery was good, packaging was good and it does everything you expect. Super happy with this.

Ted Smith Moustache Design Shopping Bag
Ted Smith Moustache Design Shopping Bag
Offered by The Path of Life

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my best friends birthday as a small gift!, 11 April 2014
As previously mentioned, this bag was bought for my best friend as a small gift to open. I was expecting the bag to be bigger but that was an error on my part for not checking the size. Packaging was good, delivery was good and she loves it and uses it for work to carry her books! Being told it's quite sturdy so that's always good! Definitely worth the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4