Profile for Kittykat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Understudy
Understudy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Understudy (MP3 Download)
Thoroughly enjoying these songs, can't wait to here more.

Anti-Slip Tape 50mm x 3m Black
Anti-Slip Tape 50mm x 3m Black
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for my use, 13 Feb. 2015
Arrived quickly but not suitable for me use at all. I wanted to put it along my decking steps to stop them from being slippy. It was all off the steps within a week.

Set The World On Fire
Set The World On Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Set The World On Fire (Audio CD)
Thoroughly enjoying this album, Arrived quickly and in great condition. I would recommend

Harvey Daniels Purple Spliced 8mm Dog Slip Lead
Harvey Daniels Purple Spliced 8mm Dog Slip Lead
Offered by Gundog Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lead, 4 Feb. 2015
Nice length of lead. Fast delivery and well packed. The downside is the lead is made of a rope which is slightly stretchy and would hurt your hand if you had a dog that pulls. Overall though it does the job.

KitSound Mini Buddy Penguin Speaker - Black/White
KitSound Mini Buddy Penguin Speaker - Black/White

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not the best quality., 4 Feb. 2015
I bought this a while ago and at first it was brilliant, I loved the design and the sound was reasonable for such a small speaker. Just recently though it has begun to sound as though it is under water, and it has not been dropped or anything to break it. It is a shame as I do really like it.

RST Womens 1486 Kevlar Reinforced Motorcycle Cargo Jeans Camo Brown
RST Womens 1486 Kevlar Reinforced Motorcycle Cargo Jeans Camo Brown
Offered by Nick Noble Biker Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and look good., 3 Feb. 2015
I bought these are my first bike trousers as I Ioved the Camo, I am a size 10 and they fit great. Delivery was prompt and the trousers were well packaged. Having the adjustable knee protection is incredible useful as I am only 5"3 and needed to have them at the highest point they could go. They have a lot of pockets which is helpful and they are comfortable on my bike as well as to walk round in. I am very pleased with them and would recommend. Just want to find some waterproof ones I like the look of now.

Funky Veg Kit by Plant Theatre - 5 Extraordinary Vegetables to Grow
Funky Veg Kit by Plant Theatre - 5 Extraordinary Vegetables to Grow

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Gift, 3 Feb. 2015
This was bought as a novelty Christmas present and the recipients were very pleased with it. It arrived promptly and well packaged. Can't comment on whether the veg grows or not as yet as it is way to early. Here is hoping they survive frosts.

Fizz Creations Ltd Mr Afro Nose and Ear Trimmer
Fizz Creations Ltd Mr Afro Nose and Ear Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, bright and amusing, 3 Feb. 2015
Bought as a present so I am can not comment on how well it works. Delivery was good, it was packaged well and it made a great novelty gift to give.

Rogz Moon Collar, Blue Reflective
Rogz Moon Collar, Blue Reflective
Offered by Bargains & Brands

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dog collar, 16 Jan. 2015
My dog is spoilt and this is a great addition to his wardrobe. It is highly reflective and fits him well. Delivery was prompt and the item was packed well and unmarked when it arrived. I would recommend.

Leather Motorbike Gloves Waterproof Winter Thermal Carbon Shell protection (S)
Leather Motorbike Gloves Waterproof Winter Thermal Carbon Shell protection (S)
Offered by Gearx Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars First Bike Gloves, 16 Jan. 2015
These gloves are quite bulky and slight long for me in the fingers. This is the first time I have bought bike gloves so it maybe that I am just not used to them. There is two velcro adjustments but one does not quite go small enough for me. I am being very fussy with this though as the are perfectly adequate for what I need. The protection along the knuckles is good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8