Profile for S. Keyne > Reviews

Content by S. Keyne

S. Keyne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Swarovski Crystal 18ct Rose Gold Plated Hoop Earrings Fashion Jewellery Nickel Free
Offered by Kola(uk)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love, 11 Feb. 2015
These earrings did take a long time to arrive, but when I saw them, I felt that it was worth the wait. They are elegant and stylish. I love them

Lekani Alloy Crystal Crystal Rose Gold Color Necklace, Earrings, Ring and Bracelet Jewelry Sets
Offered by TBC CuteEdison®

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love them, 14 Jan. 2015
These items came to me well packed and very quickly. They were beautiful and exactly what I had hoped. It's always a bit of a gamble to order jewellery online, but this gamble paid off in spaded. I am considering buying another for my sister's birthday.

Ampe A62 6.2" 3G Tablet PC Android 4.2 MTK8382 Quad Core 1.5GHz 2.0MP/5.0MP Dual Camera 1GB/8GB Wifi Bluetooth GPS
Offered by moonar

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 Jan. 2015
I would not be able to reccommend this product to anyone.

Mountain Warehouse Kent Womens Water Resistant Fleece Lined Comfortable Walking Hiking Zipped Gilet Navy 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and warm, 23 Nov. 2014
This was a very good addition to my wardrobe for those days when the thermals are just not enough, either indoors or outdoors. If they were available in another colour I would get a second one.

FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI I9190 NEW ARRIVAL PREMIUM QUALITY PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + SCREEN PROTECTOR +STYLUS (Ultra Butterfly Blue Book Flip)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Mar. 2014
My cover arrived quite quickly and was well packaged. It fit my phone perfectly and transforms it from dull and boring white to include lovely butterflies that cheer me up when I look at it.

Thanks

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 Purple Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth

3.0 out of 5 stars Case is lovely, 1 Mar. 2013
The case is lovely and faultless, but the pen works intermittantly. Also, the film screen protector was not very good and is already displaying bubbles.

Melt
Melt
by Louise Nason

5.0 out of 5 stars Third party purchase, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Melt (Hardcover)
I bought this on behalf of my niece and she has not come back to me with any complaints about it.

Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl
by Eoin Colfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Artemis Fowl (Paperback)
This was a gift for my nephew and he was very happy with it as I knew he would be, as I had read it myself.

Leaves Duvet Cover Set, Lilac, King
Leaves Duvet Cover Set, Lilac, King

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Jan. 2013
Lovely colour and fabric easier to iron than some others I have bought in the past, so I am happy

Bronze Leaf Duvet Cover Set, Plum, King