Profile for Mrs. E. Palin > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Palin

Mrs. E. Palin "epalin" (L'Derry)

The HOMEGROUND Anthem
The HOMEGROUND Anthem
Offered by Homeground Projects
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, 4 April 2014
This review is from: The HOMEGROUND Anthem (Audio CD)
A very moving song sung with great feeling by the amazing Russell Watson. The song is one that stays with you. The poem read by Simon Weston I had not heard before. It is an "in your face" moment direct from the first world war, thought provoking while the Homeground Anthem has a softer feel, looking back from a distance. Supporting charities that deserve our help, buy it!

Homing (The Williamsburg Novels)
Homing (The Williamsburg Novels)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Willismsburg books., 26 Mar 2014
Have loved these books since the nineteen sixties. It is wonderful to have them all on my Kindle. Thank you.

Homepride Classic Curry Cook in Sauce 500 g (Pack of 12)
Homepride Classic Curry Cook in Sauce 500 g (Pack of 12)
Offered by British Essentials
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this sauce!, 26 Mar 2014
My family love this sauce and it is getting much more difficult to find locally. So pleased to be able to get it delivered

Sudoku
Sudoku
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Suzuki app, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sudoku (App)
Really enjoying this, no more rubbing out wrong answers and making a mess. A great to pass some time and keep the brain cells working.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 1 Oct 2012
I borrowed this as I refuse to pay the outrageous Kindle price. I am so glad I did not waste my money. It is the most depressing, hate filled book I have ever read or tried to read, and I have been reading for many years. I have managed the first 50 pages and at the moment I really couldn't care less what happens to any of the many characters in the story so far. If this is the best J.K.R can do as adult fiction, I'm sticking with Harry Potter. Why anyone thinks we want to read this overpriced rubbish is beyond me.

Anthems
Anthems
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner for Russell!, 30 May 2012
This review is from: Anthems (Audio CD)
Thank you Russell for yet another wonderful CD to add to my collection. I love all the tracks, showing the versatility of "The Voice" but as a Scot living in Northern Ireland I am especially pleased that Danny Boy and Flower of Scotland were included.
Elizabeth

The Boy Friend [DVD] [1971] [US Import] [Region 1] [NTSC]
The Boy Friend [DVD] [1971] [US Import] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Twiggy
Offered by supermart_usa
Price: 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boyfriend, 25 Dec 2011
I remember this film when it was first shown at the cinema and later on tv. When I managed to get a video I was disappointed to find scenes missing. When I received this DVD I was so happy to find it all there. A lovely happy film, Christopher Gable and Twiggy are a delight to watch and listen to.

Navitech Genuine Black Bycast Leather Flip Open Book Style Carry Case / Cover for the Amazon Kindle Keyboard / 3G finished to perfection with a subtle White Stitch
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 9 April 2011
I wondered before I bought this Kindle cover whether to chance it, it was so much cheaper than the "official" one, but I decided to give it a try and am very pleased with it. It is well made, front folds back easily when you are reading. Well worth the money - and you have more money to buy books to read!

Russell Watson - Reprise
Russell Watson - Reprise
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK
Price: 2.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Reprise - another smash hit for Russell, 19 Nov 2002
Another magnificent C.D. from Russell Watson. He has given us a wonderful selection of tracks. From the beautiful duet from the Pearl Fishers (2 Russells for the price of one!) to the amazing tongue twisting of La Danza. From the spiritual Ave Maria to
the out and out rock of Bohemian Rhapsody he demonstrates the versatility of “the voice” and the amazing way it has developed over the last two years.