Profile for Ali > Reviews

Content by Ali

Ali

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
RINGKE FUSION® Google Nexus 4 [BLACK] The Best Selling Shock Absorption Bumper + Anti Scratch Clear Back Panel Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco/DIY Package]
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars LG Nexus 4 Case. 10/10, 9 Jun. 2015
Simply amazing! It fits securely and is not loose from any angle, all of the cuts for the ports and sensors are exact on mark. The buttons are perfect through the case. Does not give it any uncomfortable bulk in the hand and it sure feels safe and durable. Also does not ruin the look or design, My LG Nexus 4 is now protected and I'm thrilled with the case. I don't think there is better out there so very happy with my purchase.

Eking New Quality Mens Fashion Vintage Leather Coffee Button Closure Bifold Wallet with Multiple Card Slots and I.D. Window Card Holder
Offered by CHIC*MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars wallet, 2 Feb. 2015
Very happy with it, its tough and everything fits how it should. Nice design and colour. Seems very durable. This seller deserves the 5 star rating without a doubt. Highly Recommended.

VW Wheel Centre Caps 65mm Set of 4
VW Wheel Centre Caps 65mm Set of 4
Offered by PARTSDIRECTSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars VW Centre caps, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: VW Wheel Centre Caps 65mm Set of 4
I went to my local VW dealership to buy these caps at first and I was quoted nearly £40. I then showed him my mobile phone with this offer and asked him why is there such a huge price difference. Left him speechless and came back home.. Very glad I did and these have been delivered quickly and fit like a glove. If there was a higher rating id rate it. Excellent product/s and service.

Smart Weigh ZIP600 Digital Pocket Scale
Smart Weigh ZIP600 Digital Pocket Scale

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart Weigh ZIP600, 29 Jan. 2015
Arrived quick and in order. First impressions are its a good scale with good features. I tested an earring to try it out and it seemed to show 1.0g then at other times 1.1g ? The scale was placed on a steady table vibration free but same results. I will be testing it further with my other jewellery and try weighing a more accurate and labelled item to see if it performs as it should. It is very sensitive and seems well made. Whether its rrp of £39.99 is fair I'm not currently convinced but time will tell.

Morgan White Leather Strap Ladies Heart Key Ring Gift Set Watch
Morgan White Leather Strap Ladies Heart Key Ring Gift Set Watch

1.0 out of 5 stars Morgan, 16 Dec. 2014
Key ring is all scratched so cannot give this as a Xmas present.. Should have been packaged covering the items with protective plastic to avoid scratches. A nice gift if in good order but a letdown. Too late to return and replace prior to Xmas.

SILVER LEVER BACK EARRINGS MADE WITH SPARKLING TEARDROP SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL. HIGH QUALITY. LOW PRICES.
Offered by pewterhooter

4.0 out of 5 stars earrings, 16 Dec. 2014
Cant fault them. They are abit on the small side but are finished off well and do sparkle nicely. Mrs will like them (I hope).

Alienwork IK Automatic Watch Self-winding Skeleton Mechanical Water Resistant 5ATM Stainless Steel silver 98393G-MS-Bb-M
Offered by  Turcoe GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Alienwork IK, 9 Dec. 2014
This simply should be worth alot more based on quality of build and time keeping. I am a collector. Very impressed with weight and feel, the small details are superb. Screw down crown and screw bracelet pins are of high quality. It is water resistant upto 50m. The glass front and back is the best feature being able to see its organs at work. I must state again the time keeping is one of the best I have seen.. It has no second hand just hour and minute which can be seen during night. The crown isn't positioned so low that it catches the hand and irritates. Came in a nice pouch to keep it safe and sealable bag logo marked. Overall one of the best watches I have purchased if not the best at its current price. I would personally value or pay around £300 at least based on the build quality and time keeping. Very impressed with this brand and I would recommend you see for yourselves before the value does shoot up as its too good of a watch for it to be basicly given away at this price. A merry Christmas for me this year.

Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml
Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars IK Alienwork, 8 Dec. 2014
Why is this so cheap!?. It is easily worth at least £250 but more being a skeleton automatic watch. Quality and finish is outstandingly impressive. The screw links are of high quality no rust or faded threads. Screw down crown is placed so it doesn't dig into the hand. Colour and shine is spot on. The weight is perfect. The actual skeleton design is superb with see-through front and back. Lovely packaging and time keeping is very accurate. Enough said! Wow I'm a watch fanatic and this should be priced alot higher without a doubt. 11/10!

Rotary Men's Automatic Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap GLE000017/21

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary GLE000017/21, 11 Oct. 2014
Received from amazon so well packaged and in quick time. The watch is pure class. Quite light on the wrist and very comfortable to wear. I have the limited edition number 234/300 made, this is marked on the back of the watch so a nice talking point and adds that extra quality and unique touch. Build quality is very good and strap is a nice croco design but not too stiff or loose. My first ever watch was a Rotary and after 14 years this is my second purchase of the same brand and its a lovely time piece. The crown being situated on the top right of the watch instead of centre has avoided it from digging into the hand and that alone is a winner for me. I own around 30 watches and this other than my Invicta lefty are the best in design to wear. Rotary is just in a league of its own and very well established so I am very proud of owning the 234th made and will cherish it for many years to come.

Update:
The watch has been ticking for 19 hours and off the wrist all night. It has kept accurate time throughout so is reliable as a battery powered watch. Seriously for a watch of this kind priced at £55 is almost unbelievable considering its rrp of £450.. I do love Amazon for making such purchases a possibility. Absolutely over the mooon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sub Zero Ice Head Unit, 12 Sept. 2014
Excellent in one word. Arrived next day well packaged. Had no issues with fitting or setting up. Lovely twin display and colours. 45x4 power output so very good sound with settings to customise your preference. Works as it should. Went to my local Halfords and one of the staff saw the face and his response was wow what a nice stereo.. Enough said. Highly recommend. Probably one of the nicest and different looking head units ive seen and at a very good price. Cant be beaten. (Stereo remote was a nice touch).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4