Profile for lovvi1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
My Heart Will Go On
My Heart Will Go On

5.0 out of 5 stars Andre, 8 April 2013
This review is from: My Heart Will Go On (MP3 Download)
I love this tune, and as usual Andre has made the music sing with his violin playing, and the backing of the orchestra

When I'm Sixty-Four (Live In Maastricht / 2012) [feat. Der Königliche Männerchor Mastreechter Staar]

5.0 out of 5 stars Andre, 8 April 2013
Andre is the master of classical music, and he puts the magic into this 1960's pop classic with his own spin on it.

SAVFY® Kindle Fire HD Stylish Polka Dot PREMIUM Leather Case Cover Multi-Function Flip Pouch with Auto Wake and Sleep, includes Bonus: Screen Protector and Touch Stylus Pen - Multi-Colours Available (ONLY for New Kindle Fire HD, Oct.25 2012 Release) (Polka Dots, Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Case, 8 April 2013
A nice bright case which means i can find my kindle easily when I put it down, the magnet means that I do not have to physically turn the kindle off, and it protects it from damage.

The Katie Melua Collection
The Katie Melua Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Katie, 8 April 2013
I love her music, and as it is all her best it is great for my kindle, so that I can listen anywhere.

Kata DR-465i Backpack for Digital Camera - Black
Kata DR-465i Backpack for Digital Camera - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag, 8 April 2013
This was meant to have been a used bag, but all the labels were still on it. It holds all my gear plus space for a warm jumper.

Digital Additions® Snap-On Front Lens Hood Cap Cover - 49mm 49 mm
Digital Additions® Snap-On Front Lens Hood Cap Cover - 49mm 49 mm
Offered by Digital Additions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoods cap, 8 April 2013
I am always leaving lens caps behind, and do not want to pay exhorbitant price for a named cap, and this cap fitted perfectly, so if I lose it will be too bothered.

Insights From Beyond the Lens: Inside the Art & Craft of Landscape Photography
Insights From Beyond the Lens: Inside the Art & Craft of Landscape Photography

4.0 out of 5 stars Photography, 8 April 2013
If you are into landscape photography he gives a clear insight on how to take the photo and he shows you photos that he felt did not work, and how he improved the image.

Live Folk In Concert
Live Folk In Concert

5.0 out of 5 stars Folk, 8 April 2013
I always loved going to see the Spinners in concert and this brought back the memories of the good times that we had, and I can sing along to all the tunes as I know the words.

Operation Eichmann: The Truth about the Pursuit, Capture and Trial
Operation Eichmann: The Truth about the Pursuit, Capture and Trial

5.0 out of 5 stars History, 8 April 2013
If you are into history you will enjoy this book as it tells the history of Eichmann the effects that it had on his family, and how he was captured by the Israelis and brought back to be trialled for the killing of Jews, which he denied ever having any involvement in.

CandySwipe 2 FREE
CandySwipe 2 FREE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: CandySwipe 2 FREE (App)
This is a very addictive game, once you get used to trying to get up 8 of the same colour to gain a sweet, so that you can make the word candy. Well worth downloading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5