Profile for Margot > Reviews

Content by Margot

Margot

Boys Respect Leather Look Biker Jacket Age 7-8,9-10,11-12 Years (9-10 Years (134-140 Cms))

4.0 out of 5 stars loved the jacket, 12 Mar 2014
We ordered this jacket for a specific occasion but unfortunately it came about a week late. I had contacted seller through amazon and received an immediate reply within a couple of hours. At the end we did not mind it came late when it arrived cause my son just loves it. He thinks he looks so cool in it. The material has a nice soft feel to it making it pleasant to wear.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Value Pack Tub + 2 cassettes
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Value Pack Tub + 2 cassettes
Offered by Buy It Wise

5.0 out of 5 stars great find, 31 Jan 2014
I have used this bin for 22months now. The cassettes are expensive and many times I made do with normal small garbage bags. But the bin still delivers well as it keeps the smell in. I don't need to gag every time I have to empty it as all is always concealed. For my son I had a normal plastic bin which did the work but could never conceal the smell. In this case I am glad I invested.

Twister
Twister
Offered by Powo!

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Twister (Toy)
My 8 year old niece loved it. The game was a great hit during her parties. It was a great way to release some energy and have some laughs.

Women Red Scarf Pashmina - Lovarzi Floral & Geometric Shawl Pashmina Winter Scarfs for Ladies
Offered by LOVARZI

4.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, 31 Jan 2014
I bought this as a gift. It seemed appreciated as I saw it being worn various times. The shawl feels soft to the touch and has a nice deep red colour.