Profile for Mrs. H. Kent > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. Kent

Mrs. H. Kent "hazel kent" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Andrew James Luxurious Maslin Pan 9 litre / 2 Gallon - High Quality Grade 304 Stainless Steel - Suitable For All Heat Sources Including Induction Hobs
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars ... raspberry jam this week and despite stirring it stuck like the proverbial to a blanket, 8 Feb. 2015
Made some raspberry jam this week and despite stirring it stuck like the proverbial to a blanket. Good pan .for other stuff but now looking at a pan with burnt gunk on the bottom. Not great.

IMPACT Wooden Airer Dryer 6M Dry Space Folding Clothes Horse
IMPACT Wooden Airer Dryer 6M Dry Space Folding Clothes Horse
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Dec. 2014
Excellent. Socks don't soff! off

Paul Lamond QI XL Board Game
Paul Lamond QI XL Board Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Far to confusing. Degree needed to work out the board, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Paul Lamond QI XL Board Game (Toy)
Rules confusing. Board even more confusing. Put away before we lost the will to live.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2015 10:21 AM GMT

Buy Whole Foods Psyllium Husks 500 g
Buy Whole Foods Psyllium Husks 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 26 Sept. 2013
I put 3 tsp in a pint of freshly squeezed juice to add bulk and make it thick. Great for the bowels!

BLUE 50FT Expandable Garden Flexible Hose & Spray Gun
BLUE 50FT Expandable Garden Flexible Hose & Spray Gun
Offered by harcourtinall

1.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product BUT, 26 Sept. 2013
Having used this all of about 5 times, I went to use it today and the hose flew out of the tap connector. Trouble is, the inner hose then retracted to half way down the hose inside and it was impossible to then pull the material over it to make it ok again. Had to contact the seller and a refund is hopefully going to happen. Other than the diabolical quality, the idea is amazing and it does actually work. They just need to sort the connections out! Glad I tried it today rather than next year when it would no doubt be out of date!

Psyllium Husks-100% naturally Pure. FREE UK Delivery. 400g from The Spiceworks. (www.thespiceworks.co.uk)
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Aug. 2013
I have always been a fan of this stuff since my father introduced me to it in the 80's. Just fab to be able to get hold of it so easily now. Add 2 tspns to a freshly made fruit or vegie juice and leave for 5-10 mins and it turns it into a nice glupe.

Precision PREC0097 Radio Controlled LCD Wall Mountable and Desk Clock
Precision PREC0097 Radio Controlled LCD Wall Mountable and Desk Clock

1.0 out of 5 stars Naff, 26 Aug. 2013
Well, I tried, and tried again and then went and stood outside in the garden and still the darned thing wouldn't update via the radio waves. I can't see the point in buying something like this if you have to manually set the thing. Pointless if you ask me. I don't live in a rural area and don't have any problems picking up normal radio signals in my house so can only presume this product was either faulty or simply total rubbish. Refund given.

FlavorStone Ultimate Non-Stick 10pc Cookware Set by Thane Direct
FlavorStone Ultimate Non-Stick 10pc Cookware Set by Thane Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 8 Aug. 2013
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 3:49 PM GMT

FlavorStone Gourmet Non-Stick 24cm 6pc Cookware Set by Thane Direct
FlavorStone Gourmet Non-Stick 24cm 6pc Cookware Set by Thane Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame you can't give a zero rating, 8 Aug. 2013
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 12:17 PM GMT

FlavorStone Essential Non-Stick 24cm 4pc Cookware Set by Thane Direct
FlavorStone Essential Non-Stick 24cm 4pc Cookware Set by Thane Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't last 25 days let alone years, 16 April 2013
Received the 6 pc set and I was so excited. Great looking product and not as heavy as I thought they would be which is a bonus. I've used the frying pan a couple of times and it's fine. I decided to cook up a load of potatoes in the large saucepan today and then mashed them up with my plastic masher and afterwards, found it had marked the inside of the pan. I now have lines where the masher scraped down the sides of the pan (like mashers do). On closer inspection, there is a small chip in the blue surface inside the pan as well. Bearing in mind this is the first use, I don't think they will last for 25 years which they are meant to last for. Very few reviews on this product and so I thought I'd do this one to warn people. The one thing that I do find a bit odd is that there is really only the large pan and the small saucepan in the set as they seem to love the frying pan style. I would have preferred an actual saucepan set with one frying pan but one can compromise and adapt one's cooking style. As you can guess, I have written to Amazon and I am now hoping they will take these back as although they look fantastic, they are really poor quality and I really wouldn't recommend them to anyone who wants something that will last for more than a day. The only trouble is, I no longer have the huge box they came in and so god only knows how I will send them back. Just hope they can send me something out. Will update when progress is made.

They replaced the pan but the frying pan is now totally scratched to hell. My Tefal set lasted me 10 years without this problem. My daughter used some metal tongues in the frying pan and that was that. This set is absolutely dreadful and would never recommend it to anyone. Not at all forgiving if you use anything other than cotton wool in them. They may look nice but that's about all.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2013 3:26 PM BST