Profile for ZoeS > Reviews

Content by ZoeS

ZoeS

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Sep 2014
Just received this earlier today and my Kindle Paperwhite is charging as I type. No issues.

I've seen that quite a few negative reviews refer to the fact that they have had to buy a connect cable separately to use the charger. My Kindle came with this connect cable, so unless you have lost/misplaced the cable, I cannot see why so many people are encountering this problem. I don't know if perhaps a cable doesn't come with the Kindle Fire but, as far as I am aware, the cable comes with the Paperwhite.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 24 July 2014
I hadn't been very certain that I wanted to buy the Kindle Paperwhite at first. I am a firm believer in the importance of previous reviews and it just seemed that everyone was finding a fault. I plucked up the courage and decided "What the hell?". I do not regret that decision. I love my Kindle and, in my personal experience, I found it easy to use and adapt to. A guide is pre-downloaded to the device, which basically tells you everything that you need to know. Although I will not be 'giving up' on paperbacks, it has to be said that a vast majority of my reading will be done via the Kindle Paperwhite.

The back-light is a handy feature, especially if you find that you tend to get lost in a book way into the early hours of the morning. There is a generally good variety of Kindle e-Books available, although I suppose it does depend on your tastes. I particularly like the fact that the Kindle Paperwhite can calculate how long it will take me to finish a chapter.

I would definitely recommend that you also purchase a leather cover for your device if you can, to keep it nice and safe.

My advice: buy this product!

Men Rock Double Edge Razor Shaving Gift Set
Men Rock Double Edge Razor Shaving Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift Idea, 29 Nov 2013
Just bought this item as a Christmas gift for my partner.

Quick delivery and the box that the set is presented in is really classy too.

I did have a look inside myself, just to double check everything was in order. The razor is really lovely - it's heavy enough (but not too heavy!) and, all in all, looks like a pretty fancy piece of equipment. There's the free blades too - you are not the only ones to not appreciate the whole "batteries not included" scenario.

Obviously this has not been used yet, but I believe there won't be any bad comments about it when the time comes.

Great job! Would definitely recommend.

Valentino Rossi and Marco Simoncelli FRAMED Signed MotoGP Display , featuring a reprinted signed photo and feature title, mounted and framed in a superb black frame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 27 Mar 2013
I was very pleased when this product arrived, especially as it was at least a week earlier than the expected delivery date that amazon provided me with. The product itself is of a really good quality, with a smart frame to finish the whole thing off. I can't wait for the reaction of the person I'm gonna give it to! They'll love it. Just as a small add-on comment, when I first looked at the frame and images itself, whilst the wrapping was still protecting it, the image and plaque underneath did seem to look slightly tilted to the side within the frame. But, on closer inspection, it was just because of the wrapping that it looked that way. 10/10!