Profile for Barny D > Reviews

PULSE - PLS00318 - LAPTOP/PROJECTOR STAND
PULSE - PLS00318 - LAPTOP/PROJECTOR STAND
Offered by Simply Sound Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 April 2015
Good solid stand. The spongy tape around the edge doesn't adhere that well.

Kenwood mixer food spatula
Kenwood mixer food spatula
Offered by SussexSpares

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one, 23 Jan. 2015
There's only one spatula to have and this is it.

Bose ® Speaker Bracket for Flatscreen TV
Bose ® Speaker Bracket for Flatscreen TV

3.0 out of 5 stars Obstructs the view from the side, 22 Jan. 2015
Well made product, supplied with a variety of fixings.

Beware that the speakers stick out in front of the screen so obstruct your view unless you are straight in front.

SanDisk 32GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk 32GB Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Samsung PVR feature on smart TV, 27 Sept. 2014
I bought this to record programmes using the PVR feature of my Samsung TV. Samsung claim that the feature only works with hard disk drives but this stick is fast enough to record in HD.

35w Energy Saving Spiral Light Bulb, 175w Equivalent Very Bright, Bayonet Cap B22, New Advanced T3 Technology Instant Light
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for large room, 27 Sept. 2014
I bought this for the ceiling light of a large room. Standard low energy lamps were too dim but this one was much better.

Silverline 435082 Spring Clamps, Set of 5
Silverline 435082 Spring Clamps, Set of 5
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not very strong, 27 Sept. 2014
OK clamps but one broke on first use.

AL2- HONEYWELL 8IR103 ACTIV8 SINGLE CHANNEL QUAD PIR WITH SELECTABLE PET IMMUNITY OPTION
Offered by MCD Electrical - Established 1993

4.0 out of 5 stars Solved my false alarm problem, 27 Sept. 2014
I bought 5 of these to replace the Honeywell IS-215s fitted as part of my house alarm when the house was built. I IS-215s repeatedly false alarmed in the presence of the cat. These units completely solved the problem.

My only criticism is that the EOL terminals are just spare terminals for for EOL operation, you still have to fit resistors. it would have been nice if the unit included EOL resistors.

Kidde Firex I240C Mains / Battery Back Up Smoke Alarm -Ionisation (New model KF1)
Offered by Electrical Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant replacement for original Firex units, 24 Sept. 2014
I bought three of these to replace the old units fitted in my house when it was built 11 years ago.

They fitted perfectly on the original bases and reused the electrical connections.

Power Traveller Power Monkey - Universal Charger for all Mobile, PDA & iPod, 2200mAh
Offered by PicStop

3.0 out of 5 stars Really useful when it works, 31 May 2014
This is a good product and really useful but I've had to replace both the USB charging lead and the mains adaptor because they failed.

LE CREUSET POTS AND PANS CLEANER 250ml
LE CREUSET POTS AND PANS CLEANER 250ml

2.0 out of 5 stars No better than an ordinary cleaner, 31 May 2014
I bought this because I was worried about damaging my LeCruesset pans whilst cleaning them. It works but it really isn't any better than any other sort of cleaning product. I wouldn't buy this again, when it runs out, I'll just be using washing up liquid.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4