Profile for mojo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pretending to Dance
Pretending to Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Mar. 2016
I always hope that the next Diane Chamberlain book is as good as the last and i think this time it was so much better. Couldn't put it down and got really quite emotional towards the end. I look forward to her next one now...

Aigle Women's Aiglentine Wellington Boots,  Aubergine - 4 UK (37 EU)
Aigle Women's Aiglentine Wellington Boots, Aubergine - 4 UK (37 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but...., 11 Nov. 2015
Had to return these as they were too small to wear if I wanted to wear welly socks too. Had massive problems with the return but after emailing the seller a few times I got the appropriate return label.

Necessary Lies
Necessary Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Necessary Lies (Kindle Edition)
A really deep hearted read this time from my favorite author Diane Chamberlain. I was captured from the second i started reading. I hated to finish this as it was a wonderful incite into a world i knew little about..

Keeper of the Light (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy Book 1)
Keeper of the Light (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Oct. 2013
As part of the trilogy this was an amazing read as usual. Diane Chamberlain delivers a great story from start to finish.

Kiss River (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy Book 2)
Kiss River (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 26 Oct. 2013
Again this is another Diane Chamberlain great read. She never disappoints me. I look forward to the next exciting book.

Her Mother's Shadow (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy Book 3)
Her Mother's Shadow (The Keeper of the Light Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Oct. 2013
I always look forward to the next Diane Chamberlain read and this was not disappointing in any way. Look forward to the next one.

Kuzy - AIR 13-inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (Models: A1369 and A1466) - BLACK
Offered by Kuzy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple case, 26 Oct. 2013
As there was not much choice out there we picked this hoping it would be ok as there have been little reviews.
it it a great case which allows the apple logo to shine through on the back. My son has taken it to uni so i am expecting it to take a bashing!

The Shadow Wife
The Shadow Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Shadow Wife (Kindle Edition)
I always look forward to reading anything from Diane Chamberlain and this one certainly didnt disappoint! Had me under her spell from the moment i opened the book....

West5Products Dolphin Shape Decorative Paper Craft Hole Punch
West5Products Dolphin Shape Decorative Paper Craft Hole Punch
Offered by blendboutique

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 8 Mar. 2013
I needed this for a reward system i have for a loyalty card at work and it is just great!

Urad Shoe & Leather Polish & Cleaner for Shoes, Boots & Bags (Clear)
Urad Shoe & Leather Polish & Cleaner for Shoes, Boots & Bags (Clear)
Offered by Prestige Shoe Care

5.0 out of 5 stars New sofa!, 8 Mar. 2013
I needed a product for my sad over used sofa and this did just the job! I really do look like i have bought a new one.

Page: 1 | 2