Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Gibsons Bingo Game
Gibsons Bingo Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good game. It's the classic bingo game, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Bingo Game (Toy)
Very good game. It's the classic bingo game. I'm giving it 4 star because the markers inside after the 2nd game 2 stopped marking and the rubbing tip on the top came off on all markers. Had to buy new markers.

Sanita Womens Clarita Clogs 451910/65 Rose 7 UK, 40 EU
Sanita Womens Clarita Clogs 451910/65 Rose 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooo nice, 8 Aug 2014
Sooo nice and girly. Fits size 40 perfectly. This is my 4th pair of Sanita clogs and will continue buying them. The design on top is very nice. Very sturdy. Clicks when you walk like wooden clogs but is not slip both inside and outside.

Yousave Accessories Jellyfish Silicone Cover Case with Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S3

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 8 Aug 2014
Item as in picture. Fits the Samsung Galaxy SIII beautifully. Super fast delivery.

Barbie Doll's Wardrobe
Barbie Doll's Wardrobe

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice item, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Barbie Doll's Wardrobe (Toy)
It was bigger than I expected (and better ultimately) so loooots of clothes, shoes and Barbie accessories can fit in it. Very well made and can be easily transported due to the handle.

Melissa & Doug 4352 Scratch Magic Princess Magic Drawing Kit
Melissa & Doug 4352 Scratch Magic Princess Magic Drawing Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely craft set, 10 Mar 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old and she loved it instantly. I loved it too and we ended up doing designs together. At first we were all into following instructions and then we turned more creative.

Marco Tozzi Womens 2-2-25107-21 Boots Black Schwarz (BLACK 001) Size: 40
Marco Tozzi Womens 2-2-25107-21 Boots Black Schwarz (BLACK 001) Size: 40

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy warm shoes, 10 Mar 2014
The shoes are comfortable and on the inside it has felt like material that makes the shoe feel warm when you put it on. Has a sturdy build and the heel is just right to wear all day. I'm giving it 4 stars only because I have normal to wide feet and I cannot wear it everyday because my toes feel sore by the end of the day. So if you have wide feet don't buy, otherwise don't hesitate.

Locoroco 2 - Essentials (PSP)
Locoroco 2 - Essentials (PSP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for small children, 10 Mar 2014
I bought this for my 2 girls aged 4 and 6. They play it a real lot it's very good and has lots of fun / funny music.

Size 7 Ruby Shoo Women's Minelli Synthetic Court Shoes
Size 7 Ruby Shoo Women's Minelli Synthetic Court Shoes
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pair of shoes, 18 Feb 2014
Very nice pair of dark grey shoes. I'm a size 39.5EU and I got size 7 which fit perfectly. Makes my feet look smaller. Shipping was very fast and the price paid for this pair of shoes makes it totally worth it.

Fairy Picnic Basket
Fairy Picnic Basket
Offered by Princesses and Knights

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful - lives up to its name., 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fairy Picnic Basket (Toy)
This is a dream for a little girl. My 6 year old and 4 year old love inviting dolls and actual friends over for tea and really use all the items in the basket. It has and continues to provide hours of fun.

Tiffany Designs Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Design Stained Glass Coloring Book)
by A. G. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected !, 4 Jan 2001
The designs are great and exactly what I wanted - complicated and elaborate! Though it's supposed to be a colouring book I did not colour the actual book as I bought the book more for the patterns rather than for colouring. The lines on the designs being quite thick make it easy for children to colour, also the material of the paper being thick tracing paper allows the light to come in through the paper making this book not a simple ordinary colouring book but one with a difference. When I came to using one of the designs what I did was to photocopy the design several times and then I experimented with colours on the copies I made until I got what I wanted. I then transferred the design on to a window pane with a special pencil, painted it with glass painting colours and voila! I had a beautiful Tiffany window pane.