Profile for PatatBriz > Reviews

Content by PatatBriz

PatatBriz (Bristol UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
[Apple MFi Certified] LP Apple Certified Lightning to USB Charger Cable Sync 0.5ft for iPhone 6S Plus 6 Plus 5SE 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2, Mini 2/3, iPod 4th, iPod touch 5th Gen, iPod nano 7th Gen and More - Short & Flat Design (Silver)
Offered by mayers-eu

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 13 May 2016
This arrived promptly as promised and is exactly as described. Very useful for carrying with my portable charge unit, and is just the right size for including in my carrying purse.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly un-put-downable, 26 Jun. 2015
I hooted with laughter and wiped a tear as well. I loved every word and did not want it to end, but since it has I now recommend reading it to anyone who will listen and can be sure that they will love it too. What a fascinating writer Mary Ann Shaffer was RIP. I wish I could award it a five star double.

Global GS-53 Kitchen Knife 11cm Fluted Blade
Global GS-53 Kitchen Knife 11cm Fluted Blade
Offered by Diy-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Global forever, 10 Jan. 2015
The design, balance and sheer efficiency of use of this knife is superb. This is the third I have purchased, and were I a wealthy customer would buy many more. The fact that the handle will never become loose as it is one piece of steel is a bonus and the blade needs sharpening (on my older ones) very infrequently. I haven't had the need to sharpen the new one yet. The plus about this latest one is the fluted blade enables the sliced veg/fruit to slide off the blade and not stick to it. I love it.

Grunwerg Round Black Plant Pot Shaped Universal Fibre Knife Block - BLK-211BK
Grunwerg Round Black Plant Pot Shaped Universal Fibre Knife Block - BLK-211BK
Offered by Jo's Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and attractive, 7 Jan. 2015
Soft feel grip to the pot and the added advantage of a small footprint on the bench. However, there is one observation I must make, my 11cm and 13cm knives sit well but the 8cm sinks out of sight. A
Although to be fair I think if the knife holder had more knives in it, the problem would not occur. I am delighted with the ease with which the fibres are removed for cleaning as they are secured at the base and are lifted out in one piece. A very good buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2015 11:40 PM BST

King Cole Shine DK Sparkle Knitting Wool/Yarn Earthy 142 - per 100g ball
King Cole Shine DK Sparkle Knitting Wool/Yarn Earthy 142 - per 100g ball
Offered by Black Sheep Wools Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Excellent delivery and adequate packaging. The good were as described and very good.

Steiff 16cm Joggi Hedgehog (Mottled Brown)
Steiff 16cm Joggi Hedgehog (Mottled Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars He has a distinguished name but he is absolutely adorable. As a collector (in a very small way) ..., 18 Dec. 2014
He has a distinguished name but he is absolutely adorable. As a collector (in a very small way) of hedghogs I was very tempted to keep him for myself, but he is a gift and will leave soon.

This Doesn't Happen In The Movies: A Reed Ferguson Mystery (A Private Investigator Mystery Series - Crime Suspense Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting new author for "the shelf", 18 Dec. 2014
New author to me. This book was very readable and I would certainly recommend it to others. I intend to buy more by Renee Pawlish featuring Reed Ferguson,

Prestige Cartridge PGI-550XL/CLI-551XL Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP7250/MG5450/MG6350†- Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars The large black cartridge did not fit my Canon iP7250 ..., 6 Nov. 2014
The large black cartridge did not fit my Canon iP7250, all the others did, so all in all worth the price.

Minosharp Universal Grey/Black
Minosharp Universal Grey/Black
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb in all respects, 6 Nov. 2014
As this particular sharpener is a gift and so far unused, I can only report on this exact sharpener which I have owned for the past 8 years. Superb in every respect the only sharpener which does what it says on the box worth every penny.

Big Handbag Shop Womens Medium Size Plain Multi Pocket Shoulder Bag with a Long Strap (33622 Red)
Offered by Craze London

4.0 out of 5 stars Odd strap arrangement, 30 Oct. 2014
The colour and capacity is perfect. The one slight flaw is the connection of the long strap ie one connection on each opposite sides on the top, this makes the bag hang in a very odd manner. The bag is perfect with the hand loops attached, but looks odd when detached to use the long strap. However the quality overall is very very good and I am glad to have bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8