Profile for Debs > Reviews

Broken Silence
Broken Silence
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
I never read the first book "silent" but i absolutely loved this book. I found the characters all very real and believable and couldn't put it down. It's very well written and an amazing story. On reading a few other reviews I can confirm there were a few typos but they certainly did not take anything away from the story and I certainly do not blame the author!

The Railway Children [2000] (Tv-Film) [DVD]
The Railway Children [2000] (Tv-Film) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jenny Agutter
Price: 3.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Firm favourite, 22 Jan 2014
My 3 year old boy caught an hour of this on the tv just before xmas and fell in love with it. I bought it so he could see it from the start. He has watched it heaps since he got it for xmas, a firm favourite!

Toy Story Walkie Talkies
Toy Story Walkie Talkies
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Toy Story Walkie Talkies (Toy)
I read a few reviews before buying these walkie talkies and was really worried when I eventually did order them. However, I'm pleased to say they are great. My 3 year old wanted these for xmas and received them from a grand parent. They work well and he loves playing with them, they are already a firm favourite. The sound quality is good and they are very durable. Would recommend to any Buzz Lightyear fan!

Jasper Conran Gift Set Jc11407 Male  Eau de Toilette 40ml  + Shower Gel 100ml
Jasper Conran Gift Set Jc11407 Male Eau de Toilette 40ml + Shower Gel 100ml
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Jan 2014
Bought for xmas present and it was received well before I expected it and in perfect condition. It was well received by my brother!

Angry Birds Toons: Season 1 - Volume 1 [DVD]
Angry Birds Toons: Season 1 - Volume 1 [DVD]
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Been watched heaps already!, 22 Jan 2014
Bought as part of xmas for my 3 year old, he loves it and it has been watched a few times. Arrived in good condition and earlier than expected

VTech InnoTab 3S Folio Case (Blue)
VTech InnoTab 3S Folio Case (Blue)
Price: 7.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: VTech InnoTab 3S Folio Case (Toy)
It's ok, good quality material etc. I maybe misread the product description but I thought it would b more heavy duty than it actually is. It's fine as a screen protector but I wouldn't imagine it would be a great protector if it was dropped from a great height or stomped on.

Fcuk Mens Eau De Toilette 100ml and Hair And Body Shampoo 200ml
Fcuk Mens Eau De Toilette 100ml and Hair And Body Shampoo 200ml
Offered by Beauty4myself
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 22 Jan 2014
Arrived well before expected, I bought it as a gift and it was just as I hoped. Great condition and it was well received!

Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft
Hudora Trampoline With Safety Net 8ft

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 24 Dec 2013
Bought this for my 3 yeR old for his birthday. He loves it. He has played on it all summer and is still out there in winter. It's a good size for one but I really wouldn't put another child on there. Very sturdy. It hasn't moved in all the storms we have had so well pleased with that too. Would recommend.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 24 Dec 2013
I've read a few Harry Potters and I was a bit dubious about reading this one but I shouldn't have been. It was different to the other books I normally ready but I really enjoyed it. I loved the way the chapters followed the characters and then after a few chapters you saw the connection between them all. It's very true, you don't know what goes on behind closed doors and how quick everyone is to judge others. A great read although I found I struggled to get into it to start with but that soon left about chapter 5, I'm so glad I stuck with it. Great character and a great stories for them all. Lots of laughter but some tears too, lots of tears near the end!

The Accident
The Accident
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it's, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Accident (Kindle Edition)
Love Linwood Barclay and this latest read was not a disappointment! I can't recommend it enough, great story, great twists and turns as I have come to expect from him. I won't ruin it for you by giving anything away but it really is a great book and I couldn't recommend it anger to you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4