Profile for Mrs. A. L. Mayes > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. L. Mayes

Mrs. A. L. Mayes "anne37341"

Page: 1 | 2
5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe]
5 Seconds Of Summer [Deluxe]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Buy it., 5 July 2014
Excellent. Catchy songs. First heard of 5SOS a couple of years ago before they supported 1D. Loved them then and love them now and I'm no teenager!

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!, 4 April 2014
I bought this box set purely on hype. Hadn't got a clue what it was about really. So glad I did. The hype is right. So addictive. Have watched two seasons in 4 days. The best thing is the relationship between the two main characters Walt and Jesse. Even though they are breaking the law you kind of are on their side and just want things to go well for them, they are so likeable. If the rest of the seasons are as good I will be very very happy! Don't think about whether you should buy it, JUST DO IT,

There's More to Life Than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side from the Long Island Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars The answers to the universe, 2 Nov 2013
Love the tv series but this goes into everything in so much depth. It makes everything in the world make sense. I wish everyone would read it. More about how it fits in with religion, what happens before we are born, a glimpse of what it's like in heaven. Most importantly our loved ones who have gone are still with us. I believe it 100% and I'm sure you will too once you've read this. Highly recommend.

SAVFY® for iPad mini / iPad mini 2 with Retina display Ultra-Thin Magnetic Flip Smart Cover Case Stand + Rubberized Transparent Hard Back Case Shell, with Auto Sleep and Wake Function for Apple iPad mini 2012 version, includes Bonus: Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (Smart Cover + HardBack Case, Purple)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

My Psychic Stories: Amazing True Stories of Spirit Contact
My Psychic Stories: Amazing True Stories of Spirit Contact
by Jayne Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put down, 12 April 2013
Found this book very easy to read and didn't want to put it down. Very interesting and totally believable story.

Solaris
Solaris
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album I've ever bought, 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: Solaris (Audio CD)
Elliot Minor's previous album has been my favourite for 2 years yet this surpasses even that. It is one of those albums that you need to hear in full, preferably up loud! You can't tell just by listening to part of a song how it will pan out because some tracks start slow then explode into something amazingly rocky, others have a chorus to die for that will stay in your head all day. The harmonies are so amazing and is what I like about Elliot Minor - no other band has this sound. I have had this album on repeat for hours and hours since I got it and I defy anybody not to fall in love with it too.

Electric High
Electric High

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric High - AWESOME song, 5 Oct 2009
This review is from: Electric High (Audio CD)
This song is well worth buying in every form possible, including downloading the Live version. It's catchy and has amazing instrumentals. It will be on Elliot Minor's 2nd album out on 19th October as well, so that too will be a fantastic buy :)

Travelling Route 66: 2250 Miles of Motoring History from Chicago to L.A.
Travelling Route 66: 2250 Miles of Motoring History from Chicago to L.A.
by Nick Freeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality??, 30 July 2009
This little book has loads of information in which should be great when we plan to travel route 66 in 2011 but the book itself is already falling apart - the pages look like they are going to come out which is bad considering we haven't even put it to good use yet - ie reading it during our road trip....

Still Figuring Out
Still Figuring Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing song, amazing Band, 15 Feb 2008
This review is from: Still Figuring Out (Audio CD)
This 4th single from Elliot Minor reached their highest chart position so far yet so deserved to reach higher. Unfortunately the music buying public these days seems to prefer a lesser class of music. This Band write all their own songs and music. To see them play live is absolutely awesome and although most of their fans are under 20, I for one am way over that. They are the best Band I have EVER heard, and I've heard a LOT in my time. Their album is out on 21st April and if there is one album you buy this year I URGE you to buy it. If the demos are anything to go by, it will blow you away.

Parallel Worlds
Parallel Worlds
Offered by adrians_records

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely addictive, awesome, fantastic, etc, 17 April 2007
This review is from: Parallel Worlds (Audio CD)
First heard this song on Kerrang and fell in love with it after only a few seconds. Went onto their MySpace straight away where I was equally blown away by their other demos. As everyone else has said you never tire of Parallel Worlds (or any of their songs).. it's catchy, easy to sing along to and play air guitar - ha ha.. it makes you feel good, it's rocky. Buy it buy it buy it!! The B side 'Wait another week' is also brilliant. These guys can do no wrong for me.

Page: 1 | 2