Profile for Kieran > Reviews

Kieran

Ukip Calypso
Ukip Calypso

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ukip Calypso (MP3 Download)
Brilliant

Shine Through
Shine Through

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Shine Through (MP3 Download)
Most would probably find some of these songs strange, but they truly show the talent this guy has. I recommend buying all his albums

CONVERSE Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Union Jack 1 Trainers 362310-61-3 UK Flag Print 7.5 UK, 41 EU
Offered by 4 Feet Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, 8 Sept. 2014
I loved the design of these the moment I saw them and just had to get them and they look absolutely great. Definitely recommend for the patriotic and those that want to stand out a bit.

Essex Electronics 1m USB 2.0 A - 5 Pin Mini B Camera/MP3 Cable
Essex Electronics 1m USB 2.0 A - 5 Pin Mini B Camera/MP3 Cable
Offered by WHOSAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you need, 8 Sept. 2014
Worked as expected, quick delivery, no issues, cheap, and exactly what I needed :)

Frankenstein's Army [DVD]
Frankenstein's Army [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karel Roden

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent film, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Frankenstein's Army [DVD] (DVD)
Certainly not a terrible film by a long shot. The story is not amazing and I felt it didn't end properly but its an interesting movie and the costume designs were great. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but I'm quite glad I bought it.

If you are into things similar to this then you certainly won't be disappointed by it, its certainly unique and not just a horde of zombies

Nazi Zombies [DVD]
Nazi Zombies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Thomas Reilly
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Nazi Zombies [DVD] (DVD)
Worst film I have ever seen. My old phone would have done a better job on the video quality front, and it was only released a year ago, and any cheap smartphone would have done a much better job. Then the movie itself was terrible, I couldn't watch it. I had to turn it off after about 10 minutes I think. If you want a decent Nazi zombie film, go with Dead Snow, even though its in Norwegian, its pretty good, and unlike this, it doesn't try to take itself too seriously and makes it quite funny at certain parts.

Avoid this at all costs, spend the time you would waste on this making your own nazi zombie movie with friends and you would get a better movie from it. If I could rate 0 I would, I should have got a refund

Learning XNA 4.0: Game Development for the PC, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone 7
Learning XNA 4.0: Game Development for the PC, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone 7
by Aaron Reed

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a decent book, 24 Sept. 2013
I'm completely new to programming and was trying to get into it, decided on this book as I would be creating a game in XNA. Personally I don't think its that bad, as I'm a complete noob, it explains things well, although like others have said, it can be patronising and get boring with it talking about not very important bits in lots of detail and very important bits in not so much detail at all.

Nokia Lumia 920 - Ultra Clear LCD Screen Protector / Film / Foil - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth By Excellent Accessories *PACK OF 5*
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent few complaints though, 16 Feb. 2013
they are good quality and very cheap, but a few problems, one is that it doesnt fit the whole glass panel, second, is that it ruins the unlock feature when you receive a message, by which it senses whether it is in a pocket or not and if its not then it wont go off until you take it out, very nifty feature, but annoying that I cant use it with this.

Seller also first sent the L820 protectors, although quickly responded to my complaint and set another set out 1st class in much better packaging that time too