Profile for Kieran > Reviews

Frankenstein's Army [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karel Roden
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent film, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Frankenstein's Army [DVD] (DVD)
Certainly not a terrible film by a long shot. The story is not amazing and I felt it didn't end properly but its an interesting movie and the costume designs were great. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but I'm quite glad I bought it.

If you are into things similar to this then you certainly won't be disappointed by it, its certainly unique and not just a horde of zombies

Nazi Zombies [DVD]
Nazi Zombies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Thomas Reilly
Offered by SOLVITA
Price: 2.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Nazi Zombies [DVD] (DVD)
Worst film I have ever seen. My old phone would have done a better job on the video quality front, and it was only released a year ago, and any cheap smartphone would have done a much better job. Then the movie itself was terrible, I couldn't watch it. I had to turn it off after about 10 minutes I think. If you want a decent Nazi zombie film, go with Dead Snow, even though its in Norwegian, its pretty good, and unlike this, it doesn't try to take itself too seriously and makes it quite funny at certain parts.

Avoid this at all costs, spend the time you would waste on this making your own nazi zombie movie with friends and you would get a better movie from it. If I could rate 0 I would, I should have got a refund

Learning XNA 4.0: Game Development for the PC, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone 7
Learning XNA 4.0: Game Development for the PC, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone 7
by Aaron Reed
Price: 24.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a decent book, 24 Sep 2013
I'm completely new to programming and was trying to get into it, decided on this book as I would be creating a game in XNA. Personally I don't think its that bad, as I'm a complete noob, it explains things well, although like others have said, it can be patronising and get boring with it talking about not very important bits in lots of detail and very important bits in not so much detail at all.

Nokia Lumia 920 - Ultra Clear LCD Screen Protector / Film / Foil - Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth By Excellent Accessories *PACK OF 5*
Offered by buysku ltd
Price: 1.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent few complaints though, 16 Feb 2013
they are good quality and very cheap, but a few problems, one is that it doesnt fit the whole glass panel, second, is that it ruins the unlock feature when you receive a message, by which it senses whether it is in a pocket or not and if its not then it wont go off until you take it out, very nifty feature, but annoying that I cant use it with this.

Seller also first sent the L820 protectors, although quickly responded to my complaint and set another set out 1st class in much better packaging that time too