Profile for kittysoftpaws > Reviews

Content by kittysoftpaws

kittysoftpaws

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Original Blublocker Sunglasses (White)
Original Blublocker Sunglasses (White)
Offered by blocktheblues
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 16 Mar 2014
I bought my first pair of Blublockers many years ago.As a migraine sufferer my eyes can be very sensitive to light,even on a dull day.These are the best quality light blockers you will find.To call them sunglasses is doing them a disservice,these are life changing glasses,no exaggerating.Trust Kittysoftpaws on this.

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Pink Leather Strap KLS-0191L
Offered by Cathsdirect
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Mar 2014
This is a lovely watch which has a soft leather strap.I have a very small wrist,and most watch straps are far too big,but not this one.One thing I must say however,is that the colour you see on screen is not the colour of the watch in reality.It is actually a very muted pink shade,not lilac as it appears.Treat yourself,you'll love it.

The Ladybird Book of London (Ladybird Archive)
The Ladybird Book of London (Ladybird Archive)
by John Berry
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's capital, 24 Feb 2014
My sister and I recently watched a TV programme about the history of Ladybird books.Well,it took us right back to our childhood.It was her birthday recently,and for a fun gift I bought her this little book.She absolutely loved it,and I did too.If you're old enough to remember the original Ladybird books you will love this one and all the others too.Go on,treat yourself to a bit of nostalgia.

Countrywear New Mens Waxed Cotton Padded Quilted Jacket Branded Coat With Hood Outdoor Countryside Oiled Fishing Hunting Shooting Farming Riding Check Lining (Olive 5XL)
Offered by wholesale workwear
Price: 99.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 24 Feb 2014
This is a very good jacket for the money.It fits well and looks good.One small request,though;it should be made clear to customers that there is no top inside pockets.This can be really annoying when you want to keep keys,etc close.

Sterling Silver Amethyst Diamond Accent San Marco Bracelet
Sterling Silver Amethyst Diamond Accent San Marco Bracelet
Offered by Royal Design
Price: 101.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Like it,don't love it, 6 Feb 2014
I bought this bracelet as a birthday gift for my sister.On the screen it appears bright and shiny,but when you actually see it,it's quite dull.Now,it's supposed to have a real diamond somewhere in it,but try as I may,I can't find one.I can't believe that the RRP is 200 for this bracelet.I won't be giving it to my sister,instead I'll keep it myself and buy her something nicer.

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Luvvly Jubbly, 25 Jan 2014
I love this man,who doesn't?.Reading it,you hear Del Boy's voice and that only adds to the joy.Treat yourself,you won't be disappointed

Personalised Paramedic Boy Mug- Green Handle (A GoPersonalised Design)
Personalised Paramedic Boy Mug- Green Handle (A GoPersonalised Design)
Offered by gadgetepoint
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mug, 7 Dec 2013
This is a fabulous little mug.The quality is very good, and the printing is first class.It came in a really well packaged box.If you're looking for an unusual gift,or even as a treat for yourself,I would say go for it.

WARMEN Elegant Women Genuine Nappa Leather Winter Warm Soft Lined Gloves (S, Burgundy)
Offered by Sunshine Gloves
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GLOVELY JUBBLY, 25 Nov 2013
I bought two pairs,a black pair for my sister, and a red pair for me.Wow,they are wonderful.The leather is so soft , and the lining is so gentle and cosy.We both have small hands and this size is perfect.I had read previous comments saying that it may be wise to go up a size as the gloves are quite tight to begin with,but no,I must say that the sizing is very good.Go on,treat yourself.

Linea Pretty Denim King Duvet Cover Set
Linea Pretty Denim King Duvet Cover Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 24 Nov 2013
This is a lovely duvet cover in a lovely shade of blue.The blue, however,is on one side only,something which isn't mentioned in the description.Another thing I will say is,that at 45 it's worth the money,but not 90 which it was reduced from.

VICEROY BEDDING 500 Thread Count Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton White, Super King Bed Size, Flat Sheet
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 24 Nov 2013
These sheets are wonderful.They feel great and are a joy to sleep in.If you're looking to buy something special for yourself or,as a gift,these lovely sheets would be perfect

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4