Profile for MaxsoundCarAudio Uk > Reviews

Content by MaxsoundCarAud...
Top Reviewer Ranking: 624

MaxsoundCarAudio Uk "MaxsoundCarAudio Uk" (uk)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Rechargeable Wet and Dry Foil Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Rechargeable Wet and Dry Foil Electric Shaver
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st trial run, 6 May 2014
Just bought this from amazon ( 50.00 cheaper than boots ! ) and I must say the 1st time I used it ( which was today ) I was very impressed with the shave ( much better than my Philips shaver ) so for just 49.95 I`d recommend this product 100%.
I will keep everyone informed on this product to see if it keeps on performing the same but for now then yes it`s a thumbs up for the Series 3 340s and would recommend buying this product .Thank you Braun and Amazon ...

Platinum 177106 Secure Digital 4 GB SD Card
Platinum 177106 Secure Digital 4 GB SD Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Best SD card for early tomtom's, 4 May 2014
This SD card is perfect for early and poss later tomtom's needing more memory for updated maps and buying from flashmemo-uk complements this item by a fast delivery and friendly, helpful customer service 100%.Would recommend this product to anyone.

Moto G 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Price: 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best android phone ever !, 2 May 2014
Ok I`ll make this a simple but 100% accurate truthful review .
I've been using the moto g 16gb for about 5 months now and it simply has the fastest processor / firmware I`ve ever used , amazing battery life ( 1.5 - 3 days ) , super loud rear and front speaker , has a better screen than a iphone 5s , good camera ( not the best but works well ) notification L.E.D. , semi waterproof and all at the amazing price at of 138.00 sim free so it really is worth every penny !
Buy this phone as you won`t regret it and feel free to ask us any questions you may have @ MaxsoundCarAudio Uk . Thank you.

Sabrent 4 Port USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub
Sabrent 4 Port USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub
Offered by Store4PC-Europe
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The simple and professional 4 port usb hub, 15 April 2014
If your looking for a way of expanding your single port usb but are requiring something of high quality and that looks very nice indeed and made to last then the Sabrent 4 Port USB 2.0 Aluminium Hub will do perfectly .
My pc ( can be used with any laptop,tablet,pc etc etc ) has just 2 usb ports on the front so I thought how nice it would be to have 6 usb ports instead of just 2 so I purchased this item as I liked the look of it and have read other very good reviews on the Sabrent 4 Port USB .It arrived in very professional looking packaging and I was equally impressed with the solid build quality of the item itself .
The hub works very quickly with transferring data and has a useful rubbery non slip base to it making it even more premium to use .
Would recommend this item to anyone looking for a quality high end 4 port usb hub that`s made of solid aluminium and not plastic like most other multi hubs .Well done sabrent and will recommend this to others 100% .

LG 29LN460U 29-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED Smart TV with Built-in Wi-Fi and Freeview

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose !, 31 Mar 2014
We purchased this tv about 2 months ago and recently wanted to watch recorded programs from our humax downstairs to upstairs on our 29LN470U ( almost same as the 460u ) Smart 29" LED TV .We purchased the correct rf sender unit and ?Ok now here`s the not so smart thing about this tv - we had the signal from the humax going into the aerial socket same as you would a sky box etc etc so we set the program search to on and sure enough the 29LN470U Smart 29" LED TV found lots of stations including the analogue humax one so we stored the humax station on our favourites button and that was that job done .... although we thought ?When we switched off the 29LN470U Smart 29" LED TV for the night and then back on in the morning the stored station for the humax was NOT to be seen and we had to retune the lg tv in all over again to find the humax station! I thought surely we don`t have to retune the tv every time we want to watch the humax or sky box etc so I contacted LG with this problem and they replied back after 2 days by phoning us up and said " because this 29LN470U Smart 29" LED TV is being used in the uk it will NOT store the analogue channel " so anyone who wants to use there sky box , humax , virgin tevo box etc through the aerial then it is simply a NO GO area for this tv as it WON`T store analogue channels .So much for being a smart tv eh ?For a tv which does so much and won`t store a simple analogue channel is appalling and were now returning this tv as it`s NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE ! Come on lg pull ya finger out as so many users of this lg 29LN470U or 460u Smart 29" LED TV will have the same problem .

AA HPW 110 Pressure Washer
AA HPW 110 Pressure Washer
Offered by DIY & Homewares
Price: 64.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly !, 21 Feb 2014
Delivered today so first time review .Yes this product is cheap , lightweight and basic but believe it or not it actually works very well indeed !
I was looking for something that would simply clean my patio ( full of green algae , moss etc etc ) and to my amazement this pressure washer did a great job and I was very pleasantly surprised with how it performed .
Very simple to set up and has handy wheels to wheel about so full marks there !
For what it cost then it`s worth every penny ( just hope it keeps on working now I`ve said this lol ) and would recommend it to anyone .Also great for cleaning cars etc etc

OtterBox Commuter Case for Motorola Moto G - Black
OtterBox Commuter Case for Motorola Moto G - Black
Price: 16.85

5.0 out of 5 stars The best and only case to have for your Moto G, 10 Feb 2014
As by now millions of moto g`s have been sold due to there amazing performance and build quality ( and value for money ) so anyone looking to really protect there moto g 100% then buy this the Otterbox Commuter Case because :
1 x Fits perfectly around the case and is easy to fit
2 x Gives full protection ( better than any other case for the moto g ) inc front protection due to the 2-3mm front edge around the screen
3 x Feels very premium in the hand and that yes this is going to protect my moto g whatever happens feel to it
4 x Comes with a high quality screen protector included in the pack
5 x the case has headphone and usb covers that protect the ports from dust and water splash etc etc
6 x the power and volume buttons work very well with the case on and again feel premium to the touch/control
7 x The cut outs for the speaker , flash , mic etc etc are perfectly inline
I know there are prob many other cases for the moto g which I have tried but the otterbox commuter is the best one and I for one will not be using any other case as this one really does the job perfectly 100% thumbs up !Thank you.

HDR-1000S Freesat HD+ 500GB Satellite PVR with Free Time EPG & SD Channels
HDR-1000S Freesat HD+ 500GB Satellite PVR with Free Time EPG & SD Channels
Price: 189.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good i`m afraid !, 26 Jan 2014
This item is ok but it does have it`s flaws which are :
1 - Very annoying low volume output causing all sorts of issues ( needs to be heard to be believed ! )
2 - You can`t control your tv through the humax remote as it` NOT self learning ( very bad design indeed )
3 - Very slow poor quality processor making the whole viewing / control experience some what really slow and laggy
4 - no 9v rf out via the aerial rf so you can`t use it in another room like you can sky and control it from there
5 - Poor detailed on screen information
6 - very slow start up times from off taking about a 45 secs or so to boot up

Good points are the channels are free and good quality viewing but that`s where it starts and ends .
We bought this as a alternative to a sky box but because of all these issues with the humax we`ve gone back to sky ( thank god lol )
This is a honest review which customers should be aware of before buying the humax system ..

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Black
Price: 52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best compact reliable pocket hard drive EVER !, 24 Jan 2014
If your looking for a compact pocket hard drive that is powered by the USB port itself and is high speed 3.0 then the WD 1TB passport pocket hard drive is the one to have and buying from Amazon gives you the assurance of a genuine item , seller , customer service and fast delivery ( no I don't work for Amazon lol ) If your not happy with the item then you can simply return it for a refund but to be honest this has to be the best hard drive I've ever used from WD as I've used them for many years and never had any problems at all. Thank you.

Andrew James Electric Knife Sharpener - Two Stage Sharpener- Grinds and Fine Hones Kitchen Knives
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a great product that sharpens knives, 18 Jan 2014
This product really does sharpen knives as says what it does on the tin ( box lol )
I've tried all sorts of so called called knife sharpeners but have proved to be as much use as a canoe with a hand brake. This item from Andrew james actually works very well indeed 100% .Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13