Profile for Billy Bird > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
EHC Small 4-Drawer Tower Plastic Storage Unit, Silver
EHC Small 4-Drawer Tower Plastic Storage Unit, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was after., 1 Aug. 2015
So I already had two of these units which I bought from Morrisons ages ago. I keep them in my wardrobe for make up, toiletries, etc and they are the perfect size for this and really handy. I was really pleased to find that these are identical and bought two more from Amazon last week. I think they are great, the new ones arrived within two days of ordering and I am very pleased. They are exactly the size that is indicated so I'm not really sure why there are complaints that they are really small, I certainly wouldn't use them for jewellery as they would be too big for that (Mr. T might fill them with his jewellery......). If I needed to I would definitely buy more of these.

garlic peeler tube roll - RUBBER SKIN REMOVER
garlic peeler tube roll - RUBBER SKIN REMOVER
Offered by Incredible Gift Co Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 8 July 2015
I was a little sceptical that this device would work but I thought it was worth a try for the price as I have heard that they are good. I'm actually amazed at how well it works though! It's such a simple but brilliant idea!

The Origin Of Love
The Origin Of Love

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too dancey for me!, 3 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Origin Of Love (Audio CD)
A good(ish) album. Quite dancey and not as much to my taste as Mika's other albums, I'm afraid! He still has a great voice though.

12" White Polylined Record Inner Sleeves x 10
12" White Polylined Record Inner Sleeves x 10
Offered by PANGADGETS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 3 Jun. 2015
Exactly as described. I prefer the polylined sleeves as they are kinder to my treasured records than the cheaper, scratchy paper only ones. They came very quickly too!

Bassetti Hard Liquorice Sticks (box of 75)
Bassetti Hard Liquorice Sticks (box of 75)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars OM NOM NOM...!!!, 3 Jun. 2015
Exactly what it says on the tin. Liquorice just like you got from the candy shop in the 80's. I will repeat order when I run out. This also has quite a long enjoy by date (my box had about a year on it).

Business Card Holder Deluxe Stainless Steel Metal Business Credit Card Holder Case Silver Monogram

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional., 3 Jun. 2015
I bought one of these holders for a friend and liked it so much that I have treated myself to one. It looks really posh when you take it out of your suit pocket to give someone a card. It's very slim so isn't bulky in your pocket and I can fit nine of my cards in it which I think is perfectly sufficient. As others have said, it does fingerprint easily, but it is shiny metal so you'd have to expect that - however it's very easy to shine back up again too!

The only thing that I was slightly disappointed with is that it didn't come in a nice presentation box - it comes in a plastic tray with cellophane wrap, which was OK for the one I bought for myself, but a bit disappointing when giving one away as a present.

Dartington Crystal H2O Carafe & Up Glass
Dartington Crystal H2O Carafe & Up Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for a bedside table., 3 Jun. 2015
I love this carafe. Of course being Dartington it is really good quality and it's just the right size to fit on a bedside table. It's quite sturdy so it doesn't feel like you might knock it over in the night.

10oz Motorcycle Print Coffee Mug & Coaster With Image of a 1937 Triumph Tiger 90 (#1131)
Offered by The ACME Mug Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 3 Jun. 2015
Really pleased with this item. The printing is very good quality and the print is in colour (I thought it was going to be in black and white looking at the picture) which I am also pleased about. It's also a good sized mug. Item came well wrapped as was delivered earlier than estimated.

Caribbean Gem Banana & Coconut Oil Jewellery Cleaner Safe for All Jewellery with Dipping Basket and Brush 120 ml (4 oz) Jar.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective., 3 Feb. 2015
Great for cleaning silver and gold jewellery. There's a basket in the tub which makes it easy to retrieve items submerged in the cleaner. With respect to costume jewellery: they recommend that you do not soak it, but rubbing the jewellery with some of the cleaner on a soft cloth works quite well.

Joseph Joseph Easy-Tear Kitchen Roll Holder - White/Green
Joseph Joseph Easy-Tear Kitchen Roll Holder - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 3 Feb. 2015
Great, works exactly like the description. It's sufficiently weighted to not fall over and colour looks great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3