Profile for Miss Gillian Oman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Womens Tartan Style Red And Gray Wool Mini Skirt Large
Womens Tartan Style Red And Gray Wool Mini Skirt Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy just get one size up!, 11 Feb. 2015
I am normally a 10 but bought this in 12 as 10 was not available and it fits me perfectly. A lovely skirt fully lined and well made and finished. Delighted with my purchase. Great value.

Nuoya005 Black Binoculars Opera Theatre 3X25 Glasses Telescope Optics prism Brass
Offered by NuoYa005

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful to look at but didn't work, 27 Jan. 2015
They look stunning but don't work as binoculars. I bought these for my daughter with tickets for the front of the upper Circle at The Palladium. We found them totally ineffective and used the ones on the back of the seats instead. However as a prop/decoration they are stunning. Beautifully made.

Fly London Cath Sebta/Oil Suede, Women's Cowboy Boots, Tan/Camel, 5 UK
Fly London Cath Sebta/Oil Suede, Women's Cowboy Boots, Tan/Camel, 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots bad sizing., 27 Jan. 2015
Disappointed when my boots arrived as much too small 😒. I have been wearing Fly boots for years and 38 is my perfect fit. These are beautiful boots but are currently doing the rounds of my friends to find someone they will actually fit. My size 4 & 5 friends find them too small.

Nelson Thornes Dramascripts The Diary of Anne Frank
Nelson Thornes Dramascripts The Diary of Anne Frank
by Frances Goodrich

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Mar. 2014
Great book with lots of background information and pictures to help young people doing this play. Got a couple of copies and the 11-13 yr olds love reading from it in Drama class.

Contemporary Monologues for Women (NHB Good Audition Guides)
Contemporary Monologues for Women (NHB Good Audition Guides)
by Ella Hickson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not mad about it I'm afraid, 11 Mar. 2014
Working on this one at the moment - but on first impressions not much in here for Young Actors. I am looking for Monologues for Teens/early twenties and the ones in this book don't appeal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 3:55 PM BST

Sammy Carducci's Guide to Women
Sammy Carducci's Guide to Women
by Ronald Kidd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 11 Mar. 2014
I had ordered Sammy Carducci's Guide to Women - thinking it was the play I was ordering - I didn't know that there was a book! So this is the novel rather than the play and it is the play I need - ordered several copies and all are books not the play :-(
The story is funny and the kids love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 6 Jan. 2014
I teach Speech & Drama and it's great to have stickers as the children love getting a treat at the end of a good lesson. Rewards work well and lovely to have actual Drama stickers!

Classics for Teenagers (LAMDA)
Classics for Teenagers (LAMDA)
by Shaun McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have Classics that appeal to teenagers, 6 Jan. 2014
This was a real find! I teach Speech & Drama and it is hard to find suitable Classic Monologues for my teenagers - I prefer them to play true to age when possible and its great to now have a new selection of great Monologues to work with for the new term!

Before and After
Before and After
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic to replace a treasured lost cd, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Before and After (Audio CD)
I bought this for my husband to replace his favourite cd which he had lost. Thrilled to be able to get a copy when it's no longer available in the shops.

If This is Paradise, I Want My Money Back
If This is Paradise, I Want My Money Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 2 Aug. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I actually love all of Claudias books - she writes a great summer read! Always entertaining stories and plenty of humour!

Page: 1 | 2