Profile for very fussy of Berks > Reviews

Content by very fussy of ...

very fussy of Berks

Nylabone Dura Chew Plus Chicken  - Wolf
Nylabone Dura Chew Plus Chicken - Wolf

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 May 2013
would recommend this chew, my girls (dogs) love this one, and play teasing each other . then settledown to chew, which is good for their teeth

Nylabone Dura Chew - Medium, Chicken
Nylabone Dura Chew - Medium, Chicken

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 May 2013
my girls (the dogs) love these chews, they play witht them and tease each other, and enjoy chewing, which is good for their teeth.

Olympus 8 x 21 RC II Binoculars - Metal Magenta
Olympus 8 x 21 RC II Binoculars - Metal Magenta

5.0 out of 5 stars Binoculars, 4 May 2013
fantastic, took to Peru, the Amazon, vision excellent, birds, penquins sea lions etc perfect, vision. recommend for price, carrying ,lightness.

Trixie Small Slow Feeder No Gulp Dogs Plastic Bowl Pet Food
Trixie Small Slow Feeder No Gulp Dogs Plastic Bowl Pet Food

5.0 out of 5 stars slow feeder bowl, 4 Jan. 2013
this item works, I would have liked a choice of colour but the bright red is OK.Would recommend this item for a gulper.

Outhwaite Padded Dog Coat, 16-Inch, Green
Outhwaite Padded Dog Coat, 16-Inch, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars green waterproof dog coat, 4 Jan. 2013
excellent, kept Madison nice and dry, and the colour suited her colouring. I recommend this item. what more can I say!

Airplane/Airplane 2 [DVD]
Airplane/Airplane 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lloyd Bridges
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars cried with laughter, 3 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Airplane/Airplane 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Saw this film when it first came out, couldn't believe it. Have watched everytime it has come on television, which isn't often enough, so I have purchased it.
It is great when you are feeling a bit low, it is so stupid at times that it is hilarious. Everytime I see it I see something new in the background. I end up normally crying with laughter.

Mammoth XT Dog Seat Belt Clip For Car - Lead Restraint Harness - Black
Mammoth XT Dog Seat Belt Clip For Car - Lead Restraint Harness - Black
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first, 3 Dec. 2011
I actually attach this to the collar of my dogs, (I have 3 dogs and 3 harnesses), and it works great. My dogs are safe and so am I (from distractions). Thoroughly recommend this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2015 11:54 AM GMT

Tippitoes Swing Shut Safety Gate
Tippitoes Swing Shut Safety Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 14 Oct. 2011
This gate was purchased to keep a very little puppy in, for this purpose it is very effective. You do have to be a wiz with a screwdriver (which I'm not) to put in situ (handy helper may be needed). I have also tested this gate with little humans and it works at keeping them out.