Profile for moose > Reviews

Olfa Deluxe Rotary Cutter 45mm RTY-2/DX + Spare Replacement Blade
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Cutter, 16 Nov 2013
I love it! For collage work it is ideal. I find that scissors lead me to make small but important mistakes when I am cutting, due to the lifting of the fabric as the scissors work through. This solves that problem.

Elna 6600 and 6200 Extension Table
Elna 6600 and 6200 Extension Table
Offered by Sewit4you
Price: 60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Elna extension table, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Elna 6600 and 6200 Extension Table
This is brilliant! It makes all the difference when I am doing free embroidery drawing on larger pieces of fabric.

Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby: 24 Easy Projects for Newborns to Toddlers
by Lotta Jansdotter
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: 15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Sewing for Baby, 6 Oct 2013
I have not yet had occasion to use this book but it looks like everything I would want. It arrived within the allotted time and is in perfect condition.

Heartbreak Hotel
Heartbreak Hotel
by Deborah Moggach
Price: 3.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreak Hotel, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Heartbreak Hotel (Paperback)
I enjoyed this book but was perhaps spoiled by having read "These Foolish Things" first, because I considered that a better read/

Little Girl Lost
Little Girl Lost
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle download, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Little Girl Lost (Kindle Edition)
I read this and enjoyed it enormously. Somehow, the idea of it being set in Northern Ireland put me off a bit, unfamiliar territory I guess, but it turned out not to make any difference because it could have been anywhere in the English-speaking world. It is a good read stays constantly on the edge, which appeals to me.

A Thousand Splendid Suns
A Thousand Splendid Suns
by Khaled Hosseini
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Paperback version, 29 Jun 2013
This was delivered well on time and I ordered it for my husband who has read "The Kite Runner" and wanted something else by the same author. I have already read it and loved it.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle download, 29 Jun 2013
This is one of my favourite authors (The Kite Runner rates somewhere near the top of my "chosen" list of reads) and I am looking forward to starting it as soon as I have finished my present "old-fashioned" paperback read.

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Kindle Edition)
This was downloaded immediately and is now awaiting its turn to be read, one amongst quite a few. Highly recommended

The Great British Sewing Bee
The Great British Sewing Bee
by Tessa Evelegh
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered as a reference book, 29 Jun 2013
This arrived on my doorstep within 48 hours and I am thoroughly enjoying using it as a reference sewing manual , personalised in the respect that I did see the television programme in which all its contributors were featured.

Dinner At The Homesick Restaurant
Dinner At The Homesick Restaurant
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle download, 29 Jun 2013
This appeared on my Kindle immediately and I have already read and enjoyed it enormously. Anne Tyler is one of my chosen authors.

Page: 1 | 2