Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. John Clarke > Reviews

Content by Mr. John Clarke

Mr. John Clarke "clarkiposo" (UK)

The Valley of Vision - A Collection of Puritan Prayers and Devotions
The Valley of Vision - A Collection of Puritan Prayers and Devotions
by Arthur Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars The Valley of Vision, 30 Aug. 2010
I'm very impressed with this book and am using some of the prayers from time to time in devotions with my family, selecting on themes which are in line with what we are looking at. In this respect the organisation is prayer subject matter most helpful. I heartily recommend this fine book as a spur, but not a replacement, to one's devotional prayer life, both solely and with family.

BT Diverse 6250 - DECT Cordless Phone with Digital Answerphone - Twin Pack
BT Diverse 6250 - DECT Cordless Phone with Digital Answerphone - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars BT Diverse 6250 well worth having, 10 Oct. 2009
I am well impressed with this phone. The loudspeaker facility is very good and allows to me to have conference calls with work where we can here each other clearly with the phone resting on the desk. The 'downside' is not too much of a downside - I had expected to be able to use the 'headphone' for conferencing, but they are not up to this, either ay my end, or relaying my voice back to the other end, of the call. There is only one earphone but as indicated, the loudspeaker on each handset more than compensates.