Profile for Andrew Gardner > Reviews

Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Never thought id like this but WOW, 26 April 2014
After finishing Breaking Bad I didn't think id find anything as good. I was wrong!

Cant say I'm a massive fan of zombie films, but this has a great storey and FX. The 1st season was amazing and really set the scene. I'm half way through season 3 and it has kept up the tempo.

Please be warned this isn't for everyone. Its very graphic, with some hard to watch scenes (season 3 episode 4 comes to mind), but for me this is perfect. I hate TV programmes where they avoid killing main charters.

If you like apocalypse or end of world films / games (Fallout etc) then this is definitely for you.

Also recommend checking out the game which add to this.

Microsoft Surface with Windows RT 32GB Tablet ONLY
Microsoft Surface with Windows RT 32GB Tablet ONLY
Offered by Electron UK Next Day Delivery if payment cleared by 1pm( T&C Apply)
Price: 270.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Great but major Flaws, 17 April 2014
This is a great device from Microsoft, although there are a few issues, which Microsoft don't seem to be willing to fix.

All surface devices do not support Silverlight, which is a Microsoft programme. This means you cant run a number of video applications, with one of them being Lovefilm. Why you cant run a popular MICROSOFT program is not clear.

There is also a lack of apps, nowhere near as many as Apple or Android. There is also no Lovefilm (Amazon Instant) app, so you can stream anything from that service.

The good points are large tablet screen, attachable (via magnet) keyboard and Microsoft Office as standard.

If Microsoft listen to customers and fix the issues, then this could be better than the Ipad, but for now Ipad is still the best tablet around.

Thomson VS680U - Wireless TV Video Sender - Watch & Control Sat TV Around The House (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Dec 2008
I wasn't sure about this product, but the reviews on this page made me think that it would be worth ago, as I was finding it hard to justify getting sky multi-room.This product isn't perfect, but is well worth the price tag.I use this on my bedroom TV which is around 5 meters away from the source TV. I found out very quickly that some electrical item interfere with the signal.This drove me mad for a few days, turning on and off electrical items to see if they made and effect. I first thought that it was the wireless router, but turning it off didn't make any difference. The picture was good but there were lines and loud annoying break up of the sound.I was surprised to find that the Xbox 360, when plugged in interfered, once unplugged, the transmitter worked great.I was impressed that we could control Sky plus from the bedroom.Well worth the money, but be prepared for a bit of messing around to get it up and running.

The Zone: A Revolutionary Life Plan to Put Your Body in Total Balance for Permanent Weight Loss, Higher Energy, a Happier State of Mind, a Healthier Heart
by Barry, Ph.D. Sears

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your life style, 30 Nov 2004
I've been using the principles of this diet for 5 weeks and
i've noticed a difference in how I feel and my body fat has
reduced.
Being in the zone is by far the best way to help maximise your
training and excercise programme at the gym. This
book contains lots of helpful advice and guidelines to
change your body & health.