Profile for photobug > Reviews

Content by photobug

photobug (Morayshire)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 20 Mar. 2014
I fitted these to my wife's 1989 Jaguar XK8 and the improvement was exceptional! Easily 100º improvement. I also fitted H1s from the same supplier to the low beam and was amazed at the difference. Top quality and fast delivery. 10 out of 10!

auna FU-2-B Wireless Microphone Set with 2 Mics & Receiver (100 Max Range & Freq. 40Hz to 18 kHz) -Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit, 2 Mar. 2013
Really pleased with this unit. Plugged it in, switched on and worked perfectly! Quite astonishing performance for the price, I would certainly recommend this product

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little unit, 6 Dec. 2012
Great little unit, worked straight out of the box my dvd player, xbox automatically switch when powered up. Top notch!

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
Offered by Global Bargains UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 9 Mar. 2012
I was amazed at the speed this company delivered!
The lens was bought to fit my Nikon D5100 and I am really impressed with the build quality
and finish. for the price, its superb.
I have tried it out and picture quality is amazing at all settings. The vibration reduction is very good allowing pictures to be taken if your carefull, even at maximum zoom without the need for a tripod. All in all, this is a great lens, and I have no qualms about reccommending this. 10 out of 10!

Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (16.2MP) 3 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon d5100, 17 Dec. 2011
Having read reviews on Amazon, I ordered this camera to replace my D60 which is a really great camera in its own right. It arrived promptly. I am blown away by the quality of the D5100! Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera (18-55mm VR Lens Kit)Picture quality and video is easily as good as my daughters D7000! Controls are intuitive and the speed at switch on is faster than a friends Canon equivelant! Well done Nikon!

4 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Epson T0715 - Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Offered by More Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 12 Nov. 2011
This item is terriffic value for money. Arrived promptly and print quality is great.
10 out of 10! for service and product quality. I soundly recomment this supplier

Neewer® 52MM 0.45X Wide Angle High Definition Lens with Macro for NIKON D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3000 D7100 D7000 DSLR Cameras
Offered by iTekLife Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 5 Dec. 2010
I was very surprised when I used this on My Nikon 18-55 lens at the quality of the pictures. there's a small loss of definition but nothing to worry about. All in all, great value!