Profile for S. Jewell > Reviews

Content by S. Jewell

S. Jewell (Northampton England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Djinn
The Djinn

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Djinn (Kindle Edition)
WE HAVE Read the latest books (white bones) and this book in my opinion is not so well written but I enjoyed it anyway! Certainly wouldn't recommend this for night time reading as it will keep you awake!

White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 3 Jan 2014
I read this book after "Broken Angels" and it was a truly brilliant story which kept you on the edge of your seat and unable to stop turning the pages (as was "Broken Angels) Graham Masterton is a master of suspense.

Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)
Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read, 1 Dec 2013
Well written story with an excellent plot, everything written is very feasible and could well be true. Gripping all the way through and a book I couldn't put down!

My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story
My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 13 Sep 2013
Great that these twins finally unravel all the pieces to the jigsaw and find each other after living different lives for years!

Pills, Thrills and Methadone Spills: The Adventures of a Community Pharmacist
Pills, Thrills and Methadone Spills: The Adventures of a Community Pharmacist

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting insights into pharmacy!, 21 Jan 2013
You will definitely appreciate this book if you work in a pharmacy! I have encountered quite a few of the scenarios plus a few of my own!

Witness
Witness

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Witness (Kindle Edition)
People from 4 walks of life come forward to see justice done at risk to their selves and family's!
Excellent Reading and a real eye opener.

2 Piece Feet Design Bathroom Bath & Pedestal Mat/Rug Set (5 Colours) (See Description) (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been a good quality product except, 15 Aug 2012
I bought this pedestal set to compliment my new flooring in bathroom, allthough it arrived promptly there was quite a large thread pulled in the bath mat which actually made it a quality second. I was able to use a large needle to pull thread through again but it is still visible. I know I should have sent it back but I dont work near any post offices and they are all closed when I finish. The product would have been brilliant had it not had this snare.

Mens Black Summer Sandal With Velcro Strap - Black - UK 10
Mens Black Summer Sandal With Velcro Strap - Black - UK 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and sturdy, 15 Aug 2012
Excellent shoe for walking or just beach or casual wear. Very quick delivery and very good value for money! My partner now has 3 pairs! (One pair from 2010)

Nicorette Quickmist Duo
Nicorette Quickmist Duo

5.0 out of 5 stars It has helped me for the last seven months! best product for heavy smoker on the market!, 24 May 2012
Given up since 21st October 2011! had patches for 12 weeks too! but this gadget is brilliant for stopping cravings! Best NRT there is on market at moment all though a bit pricy! but compare that with cigs and def worth every penny!

Voyager CBCV185HP Wired Over Ear Premium Headphones
Voyager CBCV185HP Wired Over Ear Premium Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, 29 April 2012
Bought these head phones for my partner who is forever on spotify! makes all sound brilliant! Just ordered a pair for me!! They make all music sound great! Didnt know they existed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4