Profile for Kay Bee > Reviews

Content by Kay Bee

Kay Bee (London, UK)

MOFRED 12 x Apple iPhone 6S - 2015 Version (4.7 inch Screen Display) - Screen Protector Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Triple Layer Scratch Protection Technology)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job. I followed the instructions, but ..., 11 Oct. 2015
Does the job. I followed the instructions, but still got some bubbles. At least I have lots of replacements in case of a problem.

Insects, Bugs & Creepy Crawlies Temporary Tattoos Pack of 24 - Great Party Loot Bag Fillers
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Oct. 2015
Kids love em. :-) great to add to a party bag.

50 Purple & White Pick n Mix Candy Stripe Paper Sweet / Party / Popcorn Bags 4" x 9.5" x 3"
Offered by We Can Source It

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the plastic party bags, 11 Oct. 2015
Lovely, better than the plastic party bags. Holds plenty.

Tedim Ultra Thin Smart Case Protective Cover for Apple iPad Air - Red
Tedim Ultra Thin Smart Case Protective Cover for Apple iPad Air - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 11 Oct. 2015
Great. This is my third case for my iPad, but this holds the iPad better than the other two, and seems more sturdy. Still lightweight.

Cuddles Time Pink Hobby Horse with Sound.
Cuddles Time Pink Hobby Horse with Sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase - good quality, 28 Jun. 2012
When my daughter told me she wanted a horse I thought I'd see if one of these kept her quiet for a while ;-) I searched all the hobby horses available, decided I wanted one with wheels at the bottom, and decided on this one. Well, actually I was going to buy the beige one, but when my daughter saw the pink one she insisted that was the one she wanted!
It's good quality, very sturdy, and I like the poles on either side that can be held, as I'm sure they will add to the durability. I also like the design, and think that some of the hobby horses out there can have slightly odd looking faces.
This resulted in one very happy child, who insisted on taking it to bed with her.. Not sure how happy I was about my little one sleeping with a horse's head in the bed - reminded me of the Godfather film, but it kept her happy, and that's the main thing :-)

Cosatto Bola Cot - Cream
Cosatto Bola Cot - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Jun. 2011
This is a great cot. I love the balls as they can be easily reached by my little one, and she loves to sit or stand up and play with them. The cot is nice and sturdy, and easy to build. The cream description, I think it's more like off white, which matches my decor perfectly.
Very happy with this purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 8 Jun. 2011
My 1 year old loves this, I bought it for her birthday and she managed to play with it immediately. Whether she's destined for great things musically is up for debate, but she loves it, I think it's great, and the sound quality is good.

Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater
by Gill Rapley

5.0 out of 5 stars Love BLW, 26 Nov. 2010
My daughter is now 6 and a half months, we've been weaning for 2 weeks. I love baby led weaning. It's so easy, and it's great to watch her play with food. She has such a big smile, and is so proud of herself when she manages to swallow something - doesn't happen at every meal yet, but that's fine.

I'm pleased I read this book before I started weaning, as it explains the safety stuff. It is a bit repetitive, and a bit preachy (BLW will prevent your child having any issues with food, apparently)
I personally find it easier than making purees, and don't mind a bit of a mess (coverall bibs and wipe clean tablecloth on floor).

I've also bought the cookbook, and think that's good too.