Profile for Mrs. Ann S. Friday > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Take Me Home
Take Me Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and shall continue to look our for more of Daniela's books - once I start reading I don't want to put them down.

Shame On You (Fool Me Once)
Shame On You (Fool Me Once)

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and enjoyable, 14 Mar 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and, even though I instinctively knew what the ending would be, I enjoyed it so much that I shall look out for other books by the same author.

Large Red Stove Fire and Barbecue Gloves
Large Red Stove Fire and Barbecue Gloves
Offered by The Kitchen Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars No more being caught red-handed., 6 Feb 2014
The quality of these gloves is excellent and proved a very popular extra present for Christmas. Bought in conjunction with a log carrier = one very happy and warm couple.

Judge Jubilee 24cm Saute Pan
Judge Jubilee 24cm Saute Pan

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 4 Jan 2014
I purchased this for my son: I had been given one last year so I knew it was just what he needed and he was delighted.

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining., 19 Dec 2013
Even though I predicted the outcome, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. How many of us haven't wanted to do this?

Not Quite Dating (Not Quite series)
Not Quite Dating (Not Quite series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Up to scratch, 19 Dec 2013
I enjoy Catherine Bybee books as they are fairly light-hearted yet with enough content to hold interest. Excellent for holiday light reading or when tired at the end of the day, which is when most of my reading is done.

Silent Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travels Book 2)
Silent Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travels Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just had to finish it but didn't want it to end., 19 Dec 2013
I would recommend it to anyone who likes to keep an open mind about the past, witches and the power of the mind.

Binding Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travels Book 1)
Binding Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travels Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars My kind of book, 3 Nov 2013
I enjoy a book with just the right amount of makebelieve which is, to mind, credible and this book is one of them. I loved the storyline and am looking forward to reading the next in the series.

Eveready AAA Super batteries pack of 4
Eveready AAA Super batteries pack of 4
Offered by Batteries4you Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars A battery is a battery,, 9 Mar 2013
and these came up to expectation. Without these batteries, the toy I had purchased would have been useless and, so far, there seems to be plenty of life left in them.

Children Of A Lesser God [DVD] [1986]
Children Of A Lesser God [DVD] [1986]
Dvd ~ William Hurt
Offered by GX-ENTERTAINMENT UK ***Order before 20th December for UK Christmas delivery***

4.0 out of 5 stars I just loved this film, 9 Mar 2013
I originally had this film on a video film and it was very well worn. So I have now replaced it with this copy and, now that I can see and hear it clearly it is even better - probably my favourite film.

Page: 1 | 2