Profile for Mr. Samuel J. Bradley > Reviews

Content by Mr. Samuel J. ...

Mr. Samuel J. Bradley

Page: 1 | 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Excellent condition, good price as well.

DenTek Comfort Clean Tongue Cleaner Single Item
DenTek Comfort Clean Tongue Cleaner Single Item

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all, 9 Jan. 2015
Doesn't work at all as I said, it can't clean anything on your tongue, nor does it move the gunky stuff (the bacteria it advertised moving) or anything. It says on the packet it is mint flavored, don't believe that for a minute. And to add insult to injury mine was fluorescent pink!

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Clear Screen Protector (Pack of 6) Retail Packed - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

3.0 out of 5 stars Good temporarily, I'd buy better if you have the choice., 23 Dec. 2014
I wouldn't call it supreme quality, but they're good enough. I ordered these as soon as I ordered my phone, and they protected it well enough for the first few weeks until I could get a better screen protector. You do get a few in the packet, as a I recall about 5?

They did the job well though, no rainbow effects, glare, or anything else like that. Decent quality for the price and my intended purpose.

Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL BODY MAXIMUM SHIELD Invisible Screen Protector
Samsung Galaxy S4 FULL BODY MAXIMUM SHIELD Invisible Screen Protector
Offered by Ultimate Shield

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for scratches, 23 Dec. 2014
Really good for scratches, easier to apply than I thought it would be. Just make sure you have soapy water, and a hairdryer to hand (it makes it a lot easier if you have these AND you read the instructions first). Don't rush this, take at least an hour out of your day to do it properly.

Unfortunately I did drop my phone with this applied and the screen shattered. Don't buy this thinking it will protect you from smashed screens.

Pros
Protects the entire device from scratches, apart from the silver rims around the display.
Can be reused (taken on and off) a few times according to instructions.

Cons
Leads to a false sense of security about phone protection, I dropped mine with this applied - and the display shattered... Read into that what you will, just know this product isn't for the accident prone & WON'T protect from smashed screens.
Gets dirt (I assume skin) under the side pieces after a few weeks.
Also after a few weeks, it starts to feel greasy and slimy. No amount of cleaning solves this for more than 2 seconds.

Orange S-View S View Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV i9500 GT-i9500 i9505 GT-i9505 Android Smartphone in retail package,Premium Ultra Slim Clip on Replacement Battery Cover Cases Covers Skin Pouch Wallet, Free Screen Protector
Offered by GTRShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake as I'm sure you know, but poor quality too., 23 Dec. 2014
I know you probably know these are fakes, I was aware of it when buying them too. Just don't waste your money, invest in a genuine one (which I know can be hard to find on amazon), so I'd look for a good reputable 3rd party site.

I bought my black genuine one from a green & black branded site, that rhymes with mobile dum.co.uk. The quality of the genuine Samsung case is classes above the fake ones.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S4, Slate
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S4, Slate

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't stress enough how much I love this case!, 23 Dec. 2014
In every respect this is a rugged case, from its industrious design, to its black bumper edges that wrap round to the front lip protecting the display well. But what sets this apart from your average Otterbox, is how slim it feels in your hand and just how quickly you get used to the minuscule amount of thickness it does add. All buttons are clicky/responsive, and the power button has a striped texture to let you easily identify it (in the dark, or whilst not looking).

I'd say both the lip around the display (which is the best executed I've seen by the way) and the depth down to the camera lens & flash is a good few mm, which enough to take any worries away.

Mine was a genuine product, which came in professional textured packaging with circular stickers sealing things shut, and a branded screen protector. Unfortunately amazon (or its sellers) have a habit of changing the product being sold, but keeping the reviews the same, so I can't say if this will stand true in 6 months time. (A good tell for me, is if it says 'sold by Amazon' and has the prime service available.)

In short, if you want a rugged case or like the design, but don't want a lot of bulk- buy this case! You won't regret it.
I'm happy to answer any questions about the product.

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush With Scraper (Colours May Vary)
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush With Scraper (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this every day!, 2 Jun. 2014
I use this every day, and the crap that comes off is unbelievable. I love this, but you do end up developing an unhealthy habit of checking yours, and others tongues.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery - i9500 i9505 B600BE 2600mAh 3.8V Li-ion - Genuine (None Retail Packaging)
Offered by Buyur

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, or if it isn't - it fooled samsung., 2 Jun. 2014
Genuine as far as I can tell, and actually as far as the Samsung shop in Bristol could tell!!

3M 180C Premium Quality Vinyl Skin Decal Body Wrap for Apple iPhone 4 4S - Gloss Blue
Offered by Inspire retail ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Quality., 2 Jun. 2014
Honestly, buy sticker paper and print a solid colour... It will be better quality, as this is just cheap sticker paper, not 3M at all.

TeckNet® 3 Port HDMI Auto Switch Box plus Remote - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD HDMI Switcher
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but not perfectly., 2 Jun. 2014
Every minute or so the screen flashes black for a second then back to the input, which is really annoying. I've read that this could be an issue with 1080p input and that switching to 720p fixes the problem, but Chromecast doesn't have this option. Other than that the picture is crystal clear, and works well with both my Chromecast and a HDMI to VGA connector. **UPDATE, my laptop doesn't work, the screen is just static?**

Page: 1 | 2