Profile for E. L. Gray > Reviews

E. L. Gray (uk)

Michael Fish Retro Weather Fridge Magnets
Michael Fish Retro Weather Fridge Magnets
Offered by TheMonsterFactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't like pretending they are a weather person?, 19 May 2012
I bought these for my boyfriend as he has become addicted to checking the weather (since he started an outdoorsy uni course). Now he doesn't need to use an app he can just look at the fridge - a much quicker option. Some small parts but we have managed not to eat any of them. Also it never stops being funny to pretend Michael fish has localised gale force farts. Never!

Whatever It Takes Women's Ronnie Wood Basic Shopper White WITBSRW002A
Whatever It Takes Women's Ronnie Wood Basic Shopper White WITBSRW002A
Offered by UK ONLINE SALES

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag, 19 May 2012
I bought the 'Whatever It Takes Women's Diane Von Furstenburg Basic Shopper' and really liked it. So I bought this one as well because it looks awesome. This bag is a really clean bright white so the blue really stands out. Its a good quality bag and I can fit the A4 size things I needed to in it.

Whatever It Takes Women's Diane Von Furstenburg Basic Shopper
Whatever It Takes Women's Diane Von Furstenburg Basic Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up, 19 May 2012
This is a good quality bag. It looks good and I can fit the A4 size things I needed to in it.