Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Collins Complete Photography Course
Collins Complete Photography Course
Price: 4.31

1.0 out of 5 stars mediocre photography book, 17 July 2014
A very dated looking book, there are plenty of better books about. The images are unimaginative and lack inspiration. Save your money.

Braun 31S Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette Multi Silver BLS Combi Pack
Braun 31S Replacement Foil and Cutter Cassette Multi Silver BLS Combi Pack
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A close shave, 3 Nov 2013
I have had my Braun Contour shaver for about three years and the foil developed a hole. I subsequently purchased a Panasonic shaver, but this never gave such a good shave and the battery would only last for about three shaves. I bit the bullet and purchased the replacement foil and cutter combi pack. I was delivered within two days and it has transformed my Braun into a near new shaver. Braun does recommend you should change the foil and cutter after 18 months, I will do this in future. Highly recommended and it was a t a good price too.

Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Skyfall (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Price: 14.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Bond again, 14 July 2013
Entertaining but not as good as Daniel Craigs first Bond movie. Has a twist at the end which I won't spoil for you.

Johnny English Reborn (Blu-ray + DVD)
Johnny English Reborn (Blu-ray + DVD)
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by Champion Toys
Price: 3.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Jonny English, 14 July 2013
OK, for light-hearted fun, but not as good as the first DVD. We watched it once but probably wont watch it again

Silas Marner: The Weaver of Raveloe [DVD] [1985]
Silas Marner: The Weaver of Raveloe [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Ben Kingsley
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD film, 14 July 2013
Despite being an old production the story holds your attention throughout. This DVD was a gift for my wife and she loves it.

One For All URC 7110 Essence TV Universal remote
One For All URC 7110 Essence TV Universal remote
Price: 9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars TV remote, 14 July 2013
I have two of these, one for downstairs and the other in our bedroom. I purchased this because our Sony remotes both packed up, and replacing those would be 30 each. Be careful how you set them up as there are so many permutations to choose from, but reading through the guide should help you sort out any problems

TDK T19915 16x Printable DVD-R - 100 Piece Cakebox
TDK T19915 16x Printable DVD-R - 100 Piece Cakebox
Price: 21.72

5.0 out of 5 stars TDK DVDs, 14 July 2013
No problem with these discs, ideal for inkjet printing and mass duplication etc. Excellent value for money, I will be buying these again.

Lexar Professional 64GB 800X 120MB/s High Speed UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
Lexar Professional 64GB 800X 120MB/s High Speed UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
Offered by ezone-uk
Price: 87.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lexar 64gb card, 14 July 2013
Excellent value for money, I can now record nearly four hours of video on the one card. This is ideal for stage productions and weddings etc. The transfer speed of 800x speeds up the downloading process. Highly recommended

Introducing Adobe Audition CS5.5: Learn by Video
Introducing Adobe Audition CS5.5: Learn by Video
by Maxim Jago
Edition: DVD-ROM
Price: 17.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Audition CS5.5, 23 Jan 2012
Great value box, tutorials are generally very good although I would have liked a chapter on recording techniques to be included. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Master Shots: v. 2: 100 Ways to Shoot Great Dialogue Scenes
Master Shots: v. 2: 100 Ways to Shoot Great Dialogue Scenes
by Christopher Kenworthy
Price: 14.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Master Shots, 23 Jan 2012
I purchased this book after reading some of the reviews here. The book was one big disappointment, I was expecting more inspiration and good examples. The book was poorly illustrated in B/W, with many uses of virtual people. This style of publication went out in the late 1950's. I wasn't even tempted to read the book in any detail. I returned it to Amazon and received a prompt refund.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2012 5:54 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3